The BeyHive II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leticia
Leticia
Admin
https://iwasherethinking.tumblr.com

Let me be the first Empty Let me be the first

Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:04 am
Well, aside from being someone who truly misses the old message boards, I'm also Brazilian. Been a member of BWB (Beyonce World Board), 4Beyoncé, TheBeyHive.com and also beyoncestans.com, though I confess I didn't keep up with that last one, got caught up rescuing dogs for a while, and I have not idea why it ended. I saw Beyonce live twice when she came to São Paulo. The first time I got to hold her hand for a second during Halo and everything, best moment of my life Ugly cry . She was surprised with the intensity of the crowd, which was what caused her to say it was probably her "My biggest performance ever in history". People got all confused by that, cuz Glastonbury was her biggest crowd, but she was talking about how fucking loud we were and sang along throughout the whole show. We really couldn't shut up for nothing, Lol.
Something else about me is that I posted for the first time on BWB after the show and my English was all over the place. I mean, I may make mistakes nowadays and sometimes what I write may not sound right, but for the most part, I'm confident about what I'm trying to say, but back then I was a total mess and it was the Hive who taught me most of what I know about English, B helped of course, with all the songs and interviews, but I really learned a lot on the board. After they all closed, I started to listen to books and watch more movies with the original audio, which improved my vocabulary and all, but the Hive will forever be responsible for teaching a new language and I'll be forever thankful  In Love

No_Angel likes this post

SheNiceB
SheNiceB

Let me be the first Empty Re: Let me be the first

Thu May 06, 2021 1:15 pm
Hey! I'm Shanice. I'm boring and I'm more reserved these days. Still love my Beyonce though.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin
https://iwasherethinking.tumblr.com

Thu May 06, 2021 2:05 pm
SheNiceB wrote:Hey! I'm Shanice. I'm boring and I'm more reserved these days. Still love my Beyonce though.
Girl please, Beyoncé alone makes a life interest enough, you can not say she's part of your life and that you're boring in the same sentence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Oh and you were one of my "English teachers" too  In Love
SheNiceB
SheNiceB

Thu May 06, 2021 2:14 pm
Leticia wrote:
SheNiceB wrote:Hey! I'm Shanice. I'm boring and I'm more reserved these days. Still love my Beyonce though.
Girl please, Beyoncé alone makes a life interest enough, you can not say she's part of your life and that you're boring in the same sentence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Oh and you were one of my "English teachers" too  In Love
Lol 😆girl even Beyonce can't save me lol
No_Angel
No_Angel

Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:29 am
Hey guys, I'm so glad another message board was created. I remember being apart of the Beyhive.com.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum