The BeyHive II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leticia
Leticia
Admin
https://iwasherethinking.tumblr.com

Detours (Novel) Empty Detours (Novel)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:27 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ONE

APRIL SANDERS
HOUSTON, TEXAS.

Hello, my name is April, April Knowles Sanders. I’m 13 years old – 14 soon – and I live in Houston with my Aunt Solange, at my grandparents’ former home. They died before I was born.
My parents? Well, my father, Jonathan Sanders, died when I was 4. He was killed at a club in New York. And my mother... I know nothing about her. All I know is that she left many years ago and I don’t want to see her again. I don’t like to talk or hear about her. To me, she’s as dead as my father.
“April! Dinner is ready. Bring your little behind to the table!” My aunt yelled from downstairs.
“I’m coming aunt Solo.” I yelled back.
“Now! the food will get cold.”
“I’m here.” I said jumping off the stairs and joining her at the table.
My aunt isn’t a very good cook, but she tries. And dinner is very important to her, she likes to make it and to have it at the table.
She always makes sure we have some moments together every day and dinner, is one of them. I think it’s because she didn’t have that growing up, and she wants to make sure I have it.
I could be complaining, feel suffocated or annoyed, but I know how hard she works to take care of me. She didn’t have to do it, but chose to, and I love her for that.
“What’s for dinner?” I asked curious and a little apprehensive.
“Vegetables and a new recipe with meat I decided to try.”
“Does that mean we’ll have to order pizza later!?” I said raising my eyebrows at her.
She gave me an angry look while she placed the food in the plate, as if she was offended, but we both knew what I was talking about. She laughed a little though, then mumbled “Maybe.”
“I’ll get it.” My aunt said when someone knocked on the door just as we started to eat.
While she went to get the door, I was praying that the food would really feed me, instead of poison me to death.
“Oh, it’s you?” She said to whoever was at the door.
Soon, I saw Shawn coming in, “What’s up?” I said.
Shawn is a neighbor, or kind of, he lives down the street, but to me it’s almost as if he lived here.
He is my best friend, maybe my only. And the only person in the world I can count on, besides my aunt Solange, of course; Now, I can already imagine what you might think when I say he’s a 28-year-old grown ass man. I know, I know... He’s a little old to be my best friend, or maybe I’m a little young to be his. He has an adult life, a job, and many stories to tell; My aunt went crazy when he and I started spending time together. She thought it was the strangest thing that a grown man was paying so much attention to me, but it was never like that. He just really cared about me; It is hard to understand my connection with Shawn. He’s like... Like the male figure that I never had. And that figure is very important in a girl’s life. That is why he’s so important to me.
“Hey kid. Giving your aunt a hard time?” He asked pulling out a chair, so he could sit down.
“No, unless speaking about her food means that.”
“Your aunt’s food is usually hard to eat.”
“So, I guess you didn’t come for dinner.” My aunt said, a little annoyed.
“Oh Nah...”
“Oh yeah, he did.” I cut in. “If I’ll have to taste another one of your experiments, he will too.”
“Ugh. What did she do this time? It ain’t moving, is it...?” He said in a staged whisper.
“Oh, shut up and sit down.” My aunt rolled her eyes at him.
I couldn’t help but laugh at them. This is our typical family dinner. Not that we are really a family, but I like to pretend we are sometimes.

BEYONCÉ KNOWLES
NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

All I see around me is people. People everywhere, of all kinds with all kinds of pains and wounds. Waiting to be medicated and then go back home and return to their normal lives; Something I’ll never know how it is. I never knew what it is to have a normal life, and I don’t think I ever will; My life is full of twists and my world is always upside down.
My parents died young, first my father, then my mother. I was 11 when she passed away, leaving me and my sister, Solange; I did my best to take care of her. She was only five, but as time went on it seemed more like she was the one who took care of me, protected me and got me out of trouble. And I was always in trouble.
Without our parents, we had to move in with my mother’s older sister and her family. And they welcomed Solange very well. She was the younger and weak one. It was easier for her to attract all the attention. But I didn’t fit right; I didn’t want to be there, and it didn’t take long for them not to want me there either.
When I first met Jonathan, my first boyfriend, I thought my prayers had been answered. He was older, and full of plans; At 15 when I got pregnant, I ran away with him to New York. He said his cousin had a job for him here; At first, he was always talking about our family, and about taking care of everything, and I’d be lying if I said he didn’t do that; But a few years later he began to spend a lot of time out, drinking with friends. And at home, we fought all the time; I would work all day and come back home to take care of a girl who always cried when she was in my arms, and a drunken man that I was supposed to call my husband, although we’ve never been legally married. I felt like a character in the wrong story.
One night I answered the door and one of his friends was standing there. With his shirt covered in blood, saying that Jon was in the hospital. When I got there, they just gave me papers to sign, saying I could bury my husband; That was the 3rd twist of my life, but I refused to go with it. I don’t know what got into me. I just got out of that hospital and started walking. I started walking and didn’t stop.
I spent some time homeless, lost and lonely. I would do a few jobs just to get food and sleep some place. I would go any and everywhere, except back home.
After living that way for like a year, my life had its 4th, and last twist, I hope. I met a lady named Helen Mitchell, who welcomed me into her house. She clothed me, fed me, educated me and gave me something I didn’t have in a long time... a family. She took me in as if I was her child and for the past 9 years, treated me like I really was.
I had the opportunity of studying, even graduate, and after six years, I got my degree in medicine thanks to an accelerated program.
Nowadays I work in a private hospital, where I recently completed my residency. I spend here 12 hours a day, sleep 4, spend 1 or 2 hours walking or reading. And with the time I have left, I do something very special.
“B, we are having lunch together today, right?” Brian stopped me at the hallway and caught my attention.
I immediately smiled. “Of course, your choice.”
“I’ll call you in two hours to meet me.”
“Okay.”
Brian is Mrs. Mitchell’s eldest son. We were like siblings when we lived together at his mother’s house. Now... I can’t say we still share that same feeling.
“B, come with me to see a patient, I need to tell you something.” My co-worker, Michelle, caught my attention next by grabbing my arm, so I would follow her.
I met her here at the hospital and she became my best friend. And she also helped me keep my many secrets.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Detours (Novel) Empty Re: Detours (Novel)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:44 pm
TWO

BEYONCÉ

From the moment I got to the hospital today, I have not stopped. Every time I left a room, someone called my name. It was hours before finally I managed to get away for 5 minutes for a coffee.
“Beyoncé.” I heard the faint voice calling my name. And when it sounded again, it seemed closer. “Beyoncé!?”
“What?”  I felt myself come awake with a light tap on the shoulder. When I looked up, Brian was looking at me. “I’m sorry, I... I think I fell asleep.”
“That’s okay.” He smiled affectionately. “You didn’t stop all day, did you?”
“No.” I tried to stretch and release some of my body’s tension.
Brian pulled a chair and sat down next to me. “It’s your day off tomorrow, right?”
“Yeah.”
“Do you have plans for tomorrow?”
“I’ll probably spend some time at a hospital, anyways.”
“Is there any chance we... ...could have dinner together tomorrow night?”
I smiled at him. “Are you asking me out?”
“I think so.” He smiled too.
“I think dinner would be great.”
“Great.” He said right before getting up. “I’ll pick you up at your house.”
He walked out still smiling at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. Brian is very different from the men I met in the past. He’s gentle, intelligent and really cares about me. I don’t know what’s going on between us, or where it will take us, but I’m willing to find out; But before our date, I still have a day of work ahead. And before it ends, I’ll have to listen to Michelle about that.
“So, cute doctor finally asked you out?” Michelle said as we sat at the cafeteria for lunch; I’d just told her about Brian.
“Yes.” I replied, unable to hide my smile.
“It was about time. You two could already go ahead and fuck.”
“Michelle!” I looked around embarrassed, checking to see if someone else was paying attention to the conversation.
Michelle still was nonchalant about it. “What? The two of you devour one another with your eyes every day. Get that fix already; And stop acting like a virgin. You’re far from it. I’m sure you didn’t make your daughter with prayers.”
Now she knows she shouldn’t be talking about that here. “MICHELLE! Shut up. Do you want to announce to the whole hospital?”
Only then, she realized she was saying more than I would like her to. “Sorry B, it slipped.”
Michelle is the only person I talked to about my daughter. In fact, she’s the only person I talked to about my past. People at Mrs. Mitchell’s house never pressured me to talk about it and I never felt the need to tell. I liked the idea of starting over, leaving the past behind. I made many mistakes in the past and made sure not to repeat them this time. I wanted people to see me for who I am now and not for who I was. That girl died with Jonathan at that hospital.
Coincidentally, I’ve just finished with my meal and was ready to get back to work. “I have to go now.”
“I’m sorry B, I didn’t realize what I was saying.” Her face was as apologetic as her words and I knew she was being sincere.
“That’s okay,” I tried to smile warmly. “But I really have to go. I have to work. We’ll talk later.”

APRIL

Wasting another morning studying, or at least that’s what I should be doing, but Mrs. Jones, my math teacher, makes it really difficult.
She is boring and slow, and the place is a mess during her classes. I usually sleep most of them off; Maybe that explains my grades with her.
Many minutes later, when the class was over, I was thanking God; It was becoming very difficult to fight against sleep.
I usually sit with Jennifer for lunch. She is one of my few friends at school. Not that I’m shy or I can’t really get along with people. I could be very popular if I wanted. The problem is that I didn’t like the popular girls. And you will find out why in a few.
I was looking for Jennifer at the cafeteria when I saw Katie, the most popular girl in school walking toward her, ready to start her mess. Jen is kind of a nerd and some girls like to tease her.
“Hey Jennifer, I heard Mick, the team captain is really into you. Those glasses drive him crazy.” Katie laughed, making the girls accompanying her join in.
“Katie, why don’t you mind your own business and leave her alone?” I jumped in, unpleased to see a bunch of stupid girls messing with my only friend at school.
“Nobody talked to you, orphan girl. Nobody wants you here, not even your mother wanted you.” Katie laughed again. “Your stupid aunt had to take care of you.”
I don’t care what they say about my mother. She did me a favor leaving, but they are NOT talking about my aunt like that. “Take back what you said about my aunt now!”
“What...? That she is stupid? No, that’s exactly what she is.”
“You will regret it.” I warned, my fist already closing in anger.
“What you gonna do?” Katie asked, doubting that I would really do anything.
In a flash, I grabbed the first thing I saw from the tray next to me and threw at her face. The chocolate pudding fell on her hair and ran down her face.
She was furious when everyone around started laughing at her. “You idiot! Look what you did to my hair.”
“You asked for it.” I shrugged.
Next thing I knew, we were rolling on the floor; It didn’t take long for all the noise the students were making get the monitors’ attention, and soon I was on the way to the principal’s office.
“Ms. Sanders. We’ve seen a lot of each other these last months, isn’t it?” Mr. Walker, the school principal noted as he sat behind his desk and the two of us, sat on the chairs in front. Katie let out a laugh, but that only made him focus on her next. “Same to you Ms. Evans.” That caused her smile to fade a little bit. “What happened at the cafeteria?”
“This girl messed my hair with pudding.” Katie pointed at me.
“As I said before, she asked for it.”
Katie grunted. “I was just telling the truth.”
I got up from my seat. Ready to get on her face again. “You were only asking for an ass whooping.”
“MRS. SANDERS!” Mr. Walker yelled, getting up too. “I don’t want any fights in this school, let alone in my office; Ms. Evans, here, this is for your parents, I want it signed tomorrow morning.” He handed her the paper and Katie rolled her eyes before picking it up and leaving the room. “Now... we are going to have a longer conversation, Ms. Sanders.” He said focusing on me.
Damn, I was there for about 30 minutes waiting, after he called Shawn. He would have called my aunt, but she can’t leave her work.  Shawn always finds a way to come. When he arrived, the principal made him come in and sit down before starting the long talk.
“Mr. Carter, I have to say I would prefer to speak directly with Ms. Knowles, but since she can’t be here today, I called you.” Mr. Walker started.
“Don’t worry Mr. Walker, I will write everything down and repeat word for word to Solange.” Shawn said sarcastically.
“Always funny Mr. Carter.”
Shawn smiled. “I try.”
“Well, can we talk about Ms. Sanders?”
“Please.”
I sat there listening to a speech that seemed to be endless, until it came to my not so favorite part.
“I’ve worked at this school for 20 years. I know how kids are and how many of them are always getting in trouble, but April is reminding me more and more of one student in particular, B-”
I already knew what was coming next and to be honest, I didn’t need to hear it again for the thousandth time.
“Okay, we already know this part very well. Everyone in the neighborhood keep repeating the same thing. Can we skip to the suspension part?” I said impatiently.
Mr. Walker looked at me and sighed. “I see that I won’t have another choice, Ms. Sanders. I’ll give you a suspension and I still want to talk to your aunt.”
 “All right. I’ll handle it.” Shawn took the paper and we left. And I know I’ll have A LOT to listen to before the day is over.

BEYONCÉ
Regional Children’s Hospital.

On my day off, I usually do something better than stay home and rest my body. I do something that feeds my soul. I love to spend time with the children at the hospital, seeing them smiling, seeing them play and specially seeing them feeling better and going back to their houses and families.
“GOOD MORNING!” I said loudly to announce myself as I entered one of the wards.
“Beyoncé!!!” The sweet sound of their cheer was music to my ears.
“How are you today?” I asked going to each of them for a hug.
“They ran some tests this morning. They put me in a tube and took pictures of my head.” Melissa shared. “They said I’ll get better soon.”
“Of course, you will, sweetheart.” I smiled and hugged her tightly.
Melissa has a brain tumor. She has gone through a lot of tests and combined treatments. They still can’t say when and if she will be fine. But I have no doubt she will.
I come here almost every day and spend time with these children. And I know that one day I can come here and not find one of them. And not because he or she was fine and went home. This actually happened a few times. But it is still good to be with those still fighting their way back to health.
I didn’t choose to work with children because I think working with them would affect me too much. I couldn’t stand to have their lives in my hands. I couldn’t stand failing a child... Again.

APRIL

“April, dinner is ready.” My aunt called me from downstairs. When I heard my aunt calling me, I could sense that she was upset. And I also knew that Shawn had spoken to her.
“What’s for dinner?” I asked, taking my seat at the table.
She set the plates with food down without saying a word and sat down. She knows that the silence and that look is a worst punishment than yelling or grounding me.
“So... did Shawn... did he speak to you?” I said conversationally.
She lifted her head and looked at me blankly. “Yes, he did.”
That was all she said. She kept silent for almost the whole dinner, until finally she decided to speak again. “And what about you, do you have something to say?”
I let out a sigh. “Aunt, she started. She said things about-”
She immediately cut in. “That’s not what I want to hear.”
“But aunt, she was talking about you.”
“I don’t care. You know what I care about? About your grades, which are bad, and having to talk to the principal almost every week about your behavior. I care about you; Not about what people have to say about me or anyone else in this family.”
“But...”
“APRIL!” She slammed her hand on the table, really wanting me to know that she didn’t care who said what.
I let out another sigh. “I’m sorry. I’ll behave, I promise.”
“I heard this promise many times for the last months. I don’t know what to do with you.” She got up and took the dishes from the table. And the house was filled with silence. I swear it hurts more than if she gave me a spanking.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:00 pm
THREE

BEYONCÉ

After a few hours I was back home. I had to get ready for tonight, while spending hours on the phone with Michelle, of course. I took a long shower, lotioned and put on my favorite perfume, and tried some dresses until I felt completely satisfied. I was having a real date with a real man. I wanted to feel as confident as possible.
My first date with Jon was when we sneaked away from the detention and he ‘invited’ me to spend some time behind a car at the school parking lot. We also shared our first kiss there, a very intense one. It is not so surprising that I got pregnant at 15, right?
I had dates with a few men after Jon, but it was never serious. And especially, I never really felt something for them. With Brian there are so many mixed feelings.
When he arrived, I was already dressed and a little nervous.
“Hi.” I said answering the door.
“Hi.” Brian smiled, handing me flowers.
“Aww, they are beautiful.”
“Yeah, they are, but still, they have nothing on you.”
I found myself foolishly blushing. “Thank you.” Before we left, I made sure to put them in a vase.

APRIL

“So? Were you grounded?” Jennifer asked me over the phone.
“No, I think it was worse, my aunt is very upset.”
“I’m sorry, it was my fault. You were trying to defend me.”
“It was not your fault. Katie is an idiot.” I said irritated. My aunt had sent me to my room after dinner, and I took the moment to call Jennifer and talk to someone, since my aunt definitely wasn’t in the mood to talk.
“Jen, I have to go now, I’ll talk to you at school.” I said when I saw my aunt coming into my room and sitting on my bed waiting for me to get off the phone, so I hurried to hang up.
“Okay.” Jennifer said before hanging up.
I sat up on my bed and waited for my aunt to speak.
“I know it’s hard sometimes. It seems like people in the neighborhood really love to talk about our family. But we can’t pay attention to them, they don’t know us. This is just fun to them. Maybe they don’t have better things to do with their boring lives.” I chuckled a bit, but my aunt went on. “All I want is for you to be okay. I want for you to have the best life possible. But when I have to deal with all these problems, I wonder if I’m doing it right.”
I moved closer and hugged her. “You’re doing a great job, aunt Solo.”

BEYONCÉ

We had a great dinner, and we couldn’t take our eyes off one another. We talked a little about work, of course. Then about life and the people who are part of it, and finally about us. A few hours later we were walking toward my door.
“It was a great night.” I said when we stopped at my doorsteps.
“It was.” He said softly. He stopped a few inches from me, and I couldn’t help but do something I’ve been trying not to for a long time. I kissed his lips lightly and he kissed me back. The kiss quickly intensified, and his hands were around my waist pulling me closer to him, and my arms were around his neck.
“Do you want to come in?” I whispered still close to his face.
“Do you want me to?”
I looked deep into his eyes and I didn’t think I really needed to give him an answer, because my whole body was already doing it, but I answered anyway. “Yes. I want you to come in.”
10 minutes later we were not only inside the house, but upstairs on my bed. He was making love to me, and every touch of his hands on my skin made me feel so good, it felt so right.
The sound that escaped from my lips wasn’t enough to describe everything I was feeling. That night he gave me all that my body and my heart needed from a man.

APRIL

It’s weird not to wake up in the morning hearing my aunt’s voice telling me to get up, but I wasn’t going to school today, so she probably went to work and left me sleeping. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going to the kitchen, for breakfast. As I stepped down the stairs, I heard a noise coming from the living room. And I was scared at first, but then I realized who it was.
“Good morning.” Shawn said when he saw me.
“Morning.” I said on my way to the kitchen. Then I filled a bowl with milk and cereal before going back to the living room, to sit with him. “Don’t tell me you’ll be my nanny today!?”
“Don’t you think you’re too old to have a nanny?” He asked, watching me.
“I do, but I can’t speak for my aunt.”
“I’m not going to be your nanny. But still, I’ll keep an eye on you.”
I sighed, knowing it could be worse. “I thought you’d come here last night to talk to her.”
“I couldn’t. I had a date.” He said nonchalant.
“Ew, were you… getting some?”
He laughed as I grimaced. “Yeah.”
“And who was the victim?”
“I don’t think she would put it that way, but I was with Lisa. That girl who works at the market...”
“Yeah, I know who she is. So, are you ... dating now?”
“What? No, we just fu… It was just one night. We may have others, but we ain’t dating.”
Shawn probably had already slept with the entire neighborhood. He ain’t the type of guy who stays with one person. At first, when he began to dine here often, the neighbors thought he was my aunt’s boyfriend. And there was a time when I thought it would be a good idea, but he’s not really her type, and the few real dates he had didn’t end very well, so I quickly realized that it wouldn’t be cool. I love Shawn, but I would kill him if he hurt my aunt.
“Now, I know something that would be a great punishment for you.” He said, making me look up from my bowl.
“Punishment?” I said with my mouth full of cereal.
“Yeah, I still remember your math tests, and the big red D printed on it.”
“Ugh.”
“How about an entire morning studying math, huh? doesn’t sound fun?”
“Not really.” I said with my mouth full of cereal again.
Now he was the one grimacing. “Come on now, stop talking with the mouth full of food and eat it already, so you can grab your books. We are going to study a bit and then we can make spaghetti for lunch.”
“Now THAT sounds good!” I cheered.
“Yeah, I knew you would like that.”

BEYONCÉ

“Good morning.” I said smiling at the face I saw laying beside me. It was the first time in a long time that I woke up to someone in bed with me. And he wasn’t just anybody.
“Good morning…” Brian replied, pulling me closer to him to share a morning kiss. “I’ve been dreaming for years about waking up next to you.”
My smile was still in place and it only grew with his words. “Me too.”
“I took my time to ask you out, because I knew you needed it.” He stroked my hair as he said it and we found ourselves getting lost in each other’s eyes, as it had become a habit of ours lately.
“Thank you.” I kissed him again, wanting to thank him not only for waiting until I was ready, but also, for being the man he was.
Before him, I truly never thought I’d fall in love again. I didn’t think I would want to feel a man’s warmth as he wrapped me in his arms, but Brian made me want that and more.

MITCHELLS’ HOUSE – 9 YEARS AGO.

“So, mom tells us you work at the Library Society.” Mrs. Mitchell’s eldest son, Brian said to me conversationally when he found me reading in the garden.
I had been living with the family for a little more than a month, but I didn’t really have conversations with them. Mostly because I was terrified, they would ask me questions that I wasn’t willing to answer.
“Yes.” I said pausing to look up at him. “I only organize the books, though.”
He nodded and it took him a minute to speak again, as if he was trying to find something to say. “What’s your favorite book?”
“Well… I love Jane Austen. I’ve read Pride and Prejudice a few times and still didn’t get tired of it.”
“For some reason I’m not surprised.” He said smiling and taking the opportunity to sit next to me.
“Do you like books?”
“I love them. Mom is very passionate about it and made sure we knew how magical it is to get lost in a book.”
I smiled, thinking about Mrs. Mitchell. “She definitely is that. Every time I listen to her speaking about a book, I fall in love with reading all over again.”
Brian also smiled. “What are you reading now?”
“Oh…” I lifted the cover of the book on my lap, so he could see for himself. It was Word of Honor and I was at page 223 still.
“I’ve read that one. I liked it… but, no real surprises there. We can talk in more detail after you finish, I don’t want to spoil it for you.”
I nodded. “That would be good. I don’t always get to share what I thought of a book after I finish reading.”
“Oh, you’re in the right place for that. Being a Mitchell now, you’re automatically a member of the Mitchell’s book club.” Brian smiled affectionately and his words actually touched my heart. It had been a while since I felt part of anything, let alone a family.

For years, Brian and I bonded over books. I loved how we could spend hours talking about people who didn’t even exist and still get closer and closer in the process.
“I guess I can tell you now…” Brian said, breaking our eye contact to look away.
“Tell me what?” I asked, very curious.
“Tell you about the day I realized I was in love with you.” He only looked at me briefly before looking away again. It was like he was playing a little movie in his head. “Katlyn and I were looking at wedding invitations. She was talking about the people we should invite and while she went over close friends and relatives, I just kept picturing myself walking down the aisle, seeing my family and then seeing your face as you stood with them. When mom first brought you home, she asked us to welcome you as family and I did that. It wasn’t hard to, I could tell you had been alone for too long. But… After I moved out and didn’t see you for a while, I had a hard time convincing myself I just missed my sister. I wanted to see you and be with you, but not really as part of the family.” He paused and took me in his arms, bringing me closer to kiss me hard. “God, I wanted to kiss you so badly.”
I smiled again, giving him a quick peck before falling back on my pillow. It was hard to believe that we finally let go and gave into what we felt for so long.
Brian had actually tried to tell me before why he broke off his engagement with his girlfriend of 4 years, almost all his years of college. To his mother, he said he just wasn’t ready, and it took proposing and planning the wedding to realize, but to me… He said she wasn’t the woman he truly wanted to wake up to every morning. I remember the feeling his words and the look in his eyes gave me and how I tried to run from it. But like he could tell then… I just wasn’t ready.
After he announced his engagement, I tried my best to feel happy for him. If there was a man who deserved to be completed and happy with someone it was him. I even managed to push aside the little jealousy that poke into my stomach whenever I saw them together and she would stroke his face or he would put his arms around her, knowing it was where she’d fall asleep at night. But when he told me he wouldn’t get married to her… I could not ignore that my heart felt something. I just needed time to accept the fact that, despite my best efforts to close it, Brian had actually managed to get inside my heart.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum