The BeyHive II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Leticia
Leticia
Admin
https://iwasherethinking.tumblr.com

Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx  Empty Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx

Thu May 06, 2021 12:38 am
Chapter 1 - New School Year

"Ah new school year man. You know what that means?" Dame smirked at his best friend as they walked into their high school.

"Yeah I do" Shawn smirked.

"Freshmen" They both said.

"Fresh meat." Dame smiled. "Freshmen girls are the best, you say some nice things. Hang out with them for a week..." Dame smiled.

"Then bam you have them on their backs screamin your name" Shawn smirked.

"Oh yeah." Dame smiled. Shawn and Dame were by far the hottest and most popular senior boys at school. "We are also seniors this year"

"I know" Shawn smiled. "I get first pick this year. You got it last year and I got stuck with that psycho" Shawn frowned.

"Hey you picked her" Dame chuckled.

"I was really drunk. I didn't know that she was insane" Shawn sighed.

"Remember when she dropped by your house and told your mom she was your girlfriend?" Dame laughed.

"How could I forget?" Shawn groaned.

"What was her name again?" Dame asked.

"Hell if I know" Shawn shrugged. That's when he saw her. "Shit there she is."

"Hey Shawn. It's Ciara remember me?" The girl beamed.

"Yeah" Shawn muttered. "Um I have to go" Shawn said quickly and pushed a laughing Dame down the hall. "Psyco"

"Oh yeah" Dame chuckled. They both walked to their newly assigned lockers and put their books in.

Beyonce and her best friend LaToya walked into high school for the first time. They were both nervous and excited. They walked slowly inside and found their lockers.

Shawn and Dame were messing at their lockers, pushing each other and basically acting like typical seventeen year old boys, when they saw the girls walk in.

"OK man which one?" Dame laughed. Shawn watched as more freshman girls walked in. One caught his eye, she was hot with a blondeish color hair and most importantly she had a body to die for.

"Her with the dirty blonde hair" Shawn pointed. Dame nodded and looked at the girls friend.

"For starters I'll take her friend. Ready?"

"Lets do it" Shawn smirked. They both waked over to the group of girls. Dame went and flirted with one while Shawn turned his attention to the other.

"Hi. Shawn Carter" Shawn smiled. "I noticed you when you came in, your beautiful" He winked. The girl began laughing but it wasn't a giggle that he usually got, it was more of a your full of shit laugh.

"Oh please have you any other lines?" She laughed.

"That was a good one" Shawn smiled.

"Look I'm not interested in your lame pick up lines or you actually, besides I have a man. Come on Toya" She laughed and walked away with her friend. Dame did get her friends number though. Dame laughed and walked over.

"Was Shawn Carter just shot down?" Dame laughed.

"She blew my head off" Shawn smiled still staring at the girl.

"Whats it like to get a rejection? I mean neither of us have ever gotten one"

"Makes me want her that much more" Shawn smirked.

"Ha ha OK" Dame laughed. They both walked to class together.

Shawn and Dame sat with their other friends at lunch. Shawn saw the girl who had laughed at him at a table on the other side of the cafeteria. He smiled and got up.

"I'll be back" He said to his friends. They all watched him walk over to a table with a group of girls sitting at it. Shawn smirked and sat beside the girl.

"Hello again" Shawn smiled.

"Oh its the corny guy from earlier. What do you want?" She smiled.

"Well I told you my name but you never told me yours" Shawn smiled and leaned close to her. She had to admit he was persistent.

"Beyonce" She said.

"Beyonce" He repeated to see how it sounds on his tongue. "That's hot ma. Its very nice to meet you Beyonce" He smiled and held out his hand. She rolled her eyes and shook it. The other girls at the table watched in shocked silence.

"Your a little close aren't you?" A guys voice came from behind them. Shawm smirked and stood up.

"You must be the boyfriend" Shawn smiled but he didn't take his eyes off Beyonce. Beyonce nodded.

"Yeah I am" The guy frowned.

"Lyndell relax, Shawn was just leaving" Beyonce smiled.

"Yeah Lyndell I was just leaving. I'll see you later Beyonce" Shawn winked at her just to rile up her boyfriend. He strutted away knowing how hot he was and joined his friends.
Beyonce was going to be his. No boyfriend was going to stop him.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx  Empty Re: Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx

Chapter 2- Keep Trying

Shawn hung out at the entrance of the school waiting for Beyonce. He smiled when he saw her walk in alone. He quickly fell in step with her.

"Hi Beyonce" Shawn smirked. Beyonce looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to be annoying me everyday?"

"Yes" He nodded.

"Why?" Beyonce smiled.

"Because you are sexy as hell. I like you"

"Your a senior and I'm just a freshman"

"Just a number" Shawn shrugged.

"I have a boyfriend"

"So?" Shawn raised his eyebrows.

"You really don't care that your chasing a taken girl?" Beyonce laughed.

"Not really. Can I have your number?" He smirked.

"No"

"Oh come on I'll give you mine"

"No thank you. I don't want yours"

"I know you like me. Just admit it" Shawn smirked.

"Oh yeah Your soooo fine" Beyonce rolled her eyes. Shawn chuckled at her sarcasm.

"Fine. Be that way, I'll annoy you later" Shawn smiled and walked away from her.

"Well?" Dame laughed.

"Not a chance" Shawn smiled. "Get her bubble head friend to give you Beyonce's number OK?"

"Sure" Dame shrugged. "I better get it before I  her this weekend huh?"

"Definitely or else I'll make you hang out with her for another week"

"I'll get it" Damn nodded.

Shawn laughed, he was going to get Beyonce.

"Beyonce seems cool though. I mean I don't usually say this but she looks like she could be fun" Dame shrugged.

Shawn agreed with him. Beyonce wasn't like other fifteen year olds. There was definitely something different about her. Shawn was going to find out what that was.

"Hey Toya" Dame smirked as he leaned against the locker.

"Hey Dame" LaToya blushed.

"You look hot today"

"Thanks" She blushed again. God this was so easy. Dame thought.

"So I was wondering if I could get Beyonce's number off you. For Shawn" he smiled.

"I can't. Bee would kill me"

"Oh come on. For me?" Dame gave her a smile that no girl could resist. LaToya was one of those girls.

"OK fine" she smiled. She put Beyonce's number into Dame's phone. He smirked and walked away. Way too easy.

"Here" Dame smirked and handed his phone to Shawn to take down the number.

"Cool man" Shawn smirked. "So party this weekend?"

"My house" Dame smiled

"That shit's gonna be crazy"

"Who are you in while you waiting for this chick?"

"Anyone I damn well please" Shawn shrugged.

"LaToya for me" Dame smirked. They both nodded and went to gym.

Dame smiled when he saw Beyonce walking past him on her own. He had to admit she was hot. If Shawn hadn't of picked her, he certainly would have. He pulled his bag on to his back and ran after her.

"Hey Beyonce" He called, she stopped and turned to look at him.

"Hey um Dame right?"

"That's right"

"Whats up?" She asked. They began walking again.

"I am having a party this weekend. In my house, I was wondering if you want to come?"

"Um can I bring my friends?"

"LaToya is already going."

"What about my other friends?"

"Like who?" Dame asked.

"Just Alicia and Mariah" she shrugged.

"Sure"

"Yeah OK then" Beyonce nodded. This was so strange, who knew she would be popular in high school?

"Great so I'll text you my address" Mark smiled

"Hey can you make sure you get tequila"

"Tequila really?" Dame asked impressed.

"Yep. I'm a tequila fan" Beyonce smiled.

"OK then. I'll even do shots with you" Dame laughed.

"See you on Saturday" He smiled, Beyonce nodded and they went in separate directions. Dame smiled to himself, he has never liked a girl as just friend before but there was a first time for everything.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx  Empty Re: Bad Meets Beautiful by lexlor_minx

Chapter 3 - Ride Home

As Shawn dialed Beyonce's number he didn't feel one bit nervous. It probably was because he was so full of himself, but Shawn didn't care, as far as he was concerned confidence was a good thing and he had a lot of confidence that's how he got the girls and he would get this girl.

"Hello" Beyonce whispered.

"Hey Beyonce."

"Who's this?" she frowned.

"Shawn"

"How the hell did you get my number?" Beyonce snapped.

"I have ways" Shawn chuckled. "Anyways what are you doing?"

"I am currently getting thrown out of the school library for disturbing everyone" Beyonce scowled. Shawn began laughing.

"Having your cell on in the library, very bad Beyonce" He chuckled.

"Shut up"

"So I heard your coming to the party Saturday"

"I am"

"Great so then we can sleep together and get rid of this sexual tension we have going on" Shawn smirked. Beyonce couldn't help but giggle.

"Sorry to tell you but we don't have sexual tension."

"Yes we do." Shawn smiled. He loved her giggle. "So anyway are you walking outside?"

"Well now I am."

"See the very hot black Bentley Continental with the chrome rims and tinted windows?"

"Yeah"

"I'm inside. Come on I'll give you a ride home" Shawn smiled and hung up. He started his car and drove beside her. He rolled down the window and smiled at her.

"Nice car"

"Thanks. Get in." Shawn smiled.

"Nah I think I'll just walk" Beyonce smiled.

"Ah come on." Beyonce sighed and jumped in beside him. "See I knew you couldn't resist me"

"Oh shut up and take me home" Beyonce rolled her eyes. Shawn laughed and drove away from the school.

"So where is the boyfriend?" Shawn asked.

"He is on the wrestling team so practice"

"Wrestling really?" Shawn frowned.

"What?"

"Kinda gay if you ask me... or anyone for that matter." Shawn laughed.

"Shut up" Beyonce giggled. "What do you do that's so great?"

"Running back on our football team"

"Seriously?" Beyonce asked.

"Seriously" Shawn nodded.

"So why exactly are you talking to me?"

"So I can get into your pants" Shawn shrugged. He knew he could be honest with her and he was right when she laughed at him.

"Which is never going to happen"

"You say that now" Shawn chuckled. "No honestly, I like you but I want to squeee in them jean too though" He smirked.

"Hmm, I suppose minus getting game ran on me every five minutes your not so bad either"

"I'm great. I'm better than great actually" Shawn laughed.

"This is my house just up here" Beyonce smiled.

"Alright. See you tomorrow Beyonce" Shawn smiled he leaned over to kiss her but she put her hand up.

"Nice try lover boy. See you tomorrow" Beyonce smirked and got out of his car. He smiled and drove away. He had to admit chasing her was fun.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 4 - PARTY TIME!!!

"I am so excited about tonight" LaToya beamed as they got ready in Beyonce's house.

"Yeah should be fun" Alicia smiled. "No Lyndell tonight Bee?"

"Nah he is going out with the guys. He is pissed that I'm going though" she laughed not really caring that Lyndell was pissed.

"Screw him. He is hanging out with his idiot friends tonight anyway"

"Yeah" Beyonce shrugged.

"I am sleeping with Dame tonight." Latoya smiled. Alicia, Mariah and Beyonce looked at her.

"Don't be stupid Toya" Beyonce frowned.

"I am. He is so sexy and has this thugish factor. I am so ready"

"Toya he is just using you" Mariah sighed.

"No he isn't" LaToya frowned. "Ya'll don't know what you're talking about. Or about our relationship."

"Whatever just don't come crying to us when he dumps you" Alicia rolled her eyes. Beyonce and Meredith nodded in agreement. They finished getting ready and headed for the party.

Mariah, Alicia, LaToya and Beyonce arrived at the party. Beyonce, Mariah and Alicia went to the drink table while LaToya went in search of Dame. It didn't take Alicia and Mariah long to disappear with guys either. Beyonce frowned, she was alone and Dame didn't get her tequila. This night was going to suck.

"Hey Bee" Dame smiled. Beyonce smiled and hugged him. "Now I think your looking for this" Dame smirked and handed her a tequila bottle.

"Ah I love you" Beyonce smiled.

"Come on. Lets do shots" Dame smiled.

"You know Toya is looking for you"

"Yeah I know. I'll find her later" Dame shrugged and pulled Meredith to the couch. He put two shot glasses down and poured them both a drink. They both laughed and giggled while they downed shot after shot.

"Dame" LaToya frowned. Dame looked up at her through glazed eyes.

"Oh hey Toya" Mark laughed.

"You ready?"

"Um yeah" Dame chuckled. He smiled at Beyonce before stumbling upstairs with LaToya. Beyonce lay her head back and closed her eyes. She felt someone sit beside her. She didn't have to open her eyes to know who that someone was.

"What do you want Shawn?" Shawn chuckled and leaned close to her.

"I thought I made it clear what I wanted" He smirked and ran a hand up her thigh. Beyonce put her hand down and slapped his away.

"Yeah well you can't have it remember?" Beyonce smiled.

"Ah yes I think I remember something like that, but I'm a little hazy on the 'can't' part" Shawn chuckled. "Having a good time?"

"I was until Toya stole my drinking buddy away"

"Ah sorry." Shawn smiled. "Did I tell you how sexy you look tonight?"

"No you didn't"

"Well you do" Shawn smiled. He looked around the room, there were a lot of fine ass girls. All of them waiting for the great man  Shawn Carter to make his move on them but he realized that he didn't want any of them. All he wanted was the beautiful drunk girl beside him. That scared the shit out of him. He never had these feelings for anyone before.

"So why are you here with me? You should be getting laid now"

"I would if you would just sleep with me already" Shawn chuckled.

"Your so funny" Beyonce said sarcastically.

"Thanks. So you and Dame are friends huh?"

"Yeah I like him. He is funny"

"Yeah he a real cool dude" Shawn nodded in agreement.

"I'm tired" Beyonce yawned. Shawn looked at his watch, it was 2:23AM. He was tired too if he thought about it.

"Its late. You want me to take you home?" Shawn asked.

"Can you?"

"Yeah" he shrugged. He got up from the couch and pulled Beyonce up as well. He held her hand until they were outside. They both got into his car and he sped off, this time knowing where he was going. Shawn pulled up outside Beyonce's house, he got out and helped her to the door. She handed him her keys and he put them into the lock.

"Thank you for the ride Shawn"

"I don't remember that part" Shawn said with a smirked and a wink. Beyonce smiled and slapped his arm.

"You are a perv. See you on Monday" she smiled.

"Hey what are you doing tomorrow?" Shawn asked.

"Spending it with Lyndell"

"Oh" Shawn sighed disappointed. "Well if your free, me and Dame are going to a football game. Its a stupid thing we do on Sundays. So if you want to" He smiled. Beyonce nodded and watched Shawn leave. She smiled and walked upstairs. Her cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby just making sure you got home from the party OK" Lyndell smiled.

"Yeah I'm just heading to bed"

"OK if I come over? I miss you"

"Like you have to ask" Beyonce slurred. She smiled, and changed into her pajamas. She smiled when she heard the door close and he ran upstairs.

"Hey" Lyndell smiled and kissed her.

"Hey"

"You have a good night?"

"It was OK I missed you"

"Me too" Lyndell smiled and changed into his own pajamas before they snuggled up in her bed and watched a movie. Lyndell stayed most nights because Beyonce's mother was never home.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:39 am
Chapter 5- Football Game

Beyonce woke up and found the side of her bed empty. She frowned and got up to see where Lyndell was. She found a note on her kitchen table.

"Hey Bee, sorry I took off but my dad is in town today. For once! Anyway he is leaving tomorrow on business again so I'm spending the day with him. Sorry. Love Lyndell"

Beyonce frowned at the note. She knew Lyndell had to see his dad, he was as bad as Beyonce's mom for being around but now what the hell was she going to do all day?
LaToya has to spend the day with her family. She always spent Sundays with Lyndell. She suddenly remembered Shawn asking her out. She smiled and ran upstairs to get her cell. A football game with two hot guys was better than nothing.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" Shawn smirked.

"You really need to get over yourself." Beyonce chuckled.

"Whats up sexy?"

"Turns out I have no one to play with today. Can I go with you?"

"You want to play with me?" He smirked.

"Seriously is that all you ever think about?" Beyonce laughed.

"Basically." Shawn shrugged. "Sure me and Dame will pick you up in an hour" Shawn smiled and hung up. Spending the day with Beyonce. Today just got really fun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Beyonce ran downstairs when she heard the sound of a horn outside. Such a gentleman, she laughed to herself. It was a warm day so she had a denim mini skirt on with a red tank top and jacket. She ran out the door and down to Shawn's Bentley. She hopped in the back. Dame and Shawn both smiled at her.

"Whats up Bee?" Dame smirked.

"You have dirty in your eyes. Like you did dirty dirty things last night." Beyonce smacked him. Shawn laughed.

"I do not"

"You slept with my friend"

"So? She practically dragged me upstairs remember?" Dame smiled. He did have a point.

"Yes I remember. What so you wouldn't have used her if she hadn't of dragged you upstairs?"

"Um no. I was actually having a lot of fun with you. But I got me some so win win" Dame smirked.

"Your an ass" Beyonce smiled. "You realize when you break up with her she is going to be crying to me?"

"How do you know I'm going to break up with her?" Dame raised his eyebrows.

"I know you will. Do something for me though."

"What?"

"Stay with her for like another week. Without sleeping with her so she won't be as hurt"

"She used me"

"She likes you"

"Fine" Dame grumbled.

"Thank you" Beyonce smiled.

"So Bee when are you going to use me?" Shawn asked. Dame and Beyonce laughed.

"You really don't think about anything else" Beyonce rolled her eyes. "I am never going to use you. I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings" Beyonce smirked.

Shawn smiled. Beyonce sat back in the black leather seat. She didn't know why but she trusted these two guys with her life. Even though Shawn was a perv and never stopped hitting on her she knew he would never force himself on her. And Dame was well Dame. He was funny and sweet. They were both sweet guys they were just comeplete and total man s. Beyonce really enjoyed their company.

"So here we are."

"Wait this is a high school. Are we going to check out the competition?" Beyonce asked.

"Yep" Shawn nodded. She realized now that Shawn and Dame were both wearing sunglasses and hats so no one would recognise them.

"Isn't this dangerous?"

"Yeah but only if they realize who we are" Shawn smiled.

"What position do you play?" Beyonce asked Dame.

"Quarterback" Dame smiled. "And captain."

"So we sit at the back and watch how good they are?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah" Shawn smiled. "Maybe boo a little" He smirked. Beyonce giggled. This could be fun. Shawn held out his hand and she took it. The three of them made their way to the football pitch unnoticed. Beyonce was feeling excited, she had never done anything like this before. They made their way to the back, Beyonce stood between Shawn and Dame.

"You look beautiful today by the way" Shawn whispered against her ear.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself" Beyonce smiled.

"Good enough to take me right here in the stands?" He winked.

"Not that good" she laughed. Dame rolled his eyes at Shawn, he was so ing persistent you couldn't help but laugh at him. Dame couldn't believe how quickly Beyonce had wrapped him around her finger. He was staying with LaToya for another week just for her. He didn't know what it was but he looked at Beyonce like a little sister that he would do anything for. She seemed to have Shawn wrapped too but in a completely different way. There was definitely something about Beyonce Knowles.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The three of them booed the whole way through the game for both teams. It was funny, everyone was getting really pissed off with them. Beyonce had tears in her eyes she laughed that hard.

"That was so much fun. You guys do that every Sunday?" Beyonce smiled as they walked back to the car.

"Yeah" Shawn smiled.

"Pretty much" Dame added.

"Do you guys ever get caught?" Beyonce asked as they all got back into the car.

"Yeah a couple of months ago a guy from the team recognised Shawn, we got into a huge knock-down-drag-out. Shit was crazy funny" Dame chuckled.

"Yeah for you. I took like five punches in the face" Shawn frowned. "Broke my jaw"

"It was still funny" Dame smiled. "Lets go get something to eat. I'm starving"

"Yeah me too." Shawn smiled. "Bee?"

"Yeah sure I could eat"

"McDonald's" Dame smiled. Shawn nodded and they drove to the mall.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXX

They sat in McDonald's and ate their food.

"So how many girls have you both slept with?" Beyonce asked. Shawn and Dame looked at each other.

"No clue" They both shrugged.

"Well guess"

"I sleep with about three girls a week" Dame said.

"Me too" Shawn nodded.

"OK that's a lot of girls" Beyonce laughed. "You didn't sleep with anyone last night Shawn" Beyonce said. Shawn put his arm around her.

"And how do you know?"

"I know" Beyonce smirked. Shawn chuckled knowing she was right. It was very unusual for him not to have sex. Dame noticed that. He frowned at Shawn who shook his head.

"What about you? How many guys have you slept with?" Shawn asked. He kept his arm around her.

"None" Beyonce shrugged and put a fry in her mouth. Shawn choked on his burger, causing Beyonce and Dame to laugh at him.

"What about whats his face?" Dame asked.

"His name is Lyndell" Beyonce rolled her eyes. "And no we've never had sex"

"How long have you been together?"

"A year"

"Son that's just wrong" Dame smiled.

"Hey I am fifteen"

"So?" Dame smiled. Shawn was too busy staring at Beyonce to get into their little back and forth. Beyonce looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Shawn get over it" Beyonce smiled. She put her hand up to his face and closed his mouth that was practically on the floor.

"Sorry its just, your a virgin. No one has touched you yet. Now that just makes me want you that much more" Shawn smirked. Beyonce playfully slapped his face. Dame just laughed. They finished eating and Shawn dropped Beyonce home.

"See you guys tomorrow. Thanks for the great day" she smiled.

"No problem ma. See you tomorrow" Shawn smiled. Beyonce waved to them and ran up to her house. Shawn waited to make sure she got inside OK.

"You want her bad huh?"

"Oh yeah" Shawn smiled and drove away. "She is just so..."

"I know."

"You want her?" Shawn asked with attitude.

"No." Dame shook his head. "I think she is cool in a little sister kind of way."

"She is... I don't know man but I like it." Shawn smiled. Dame looked at him and smiled to himself, Shawn was falling for Beyonce even if he didn't know it yet.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 6- That SLUT!

Beyonce walked out of her house and met Lyndell at the end of her drive. He smiled and kissed her. They began walking to school.

"Hey." Lyndell smiled and took her hand.

"Hey" Beyonce smiled.

"I missed you yesterday. What did you do?" Lyndell asked.

"I um went to Central to watch a football game" Beyonce smiled.

"With who?" Lyndell frowned.

"Shawn and Dame"

"Those two seniors?"

"Yeah. It was so much fun" Beyonce smiled.

"Why are you always hanging out with them Bee?"

"They are my friends Lyndell"

"Oh yeah and the fact that Shawn guy clearly wants you like doesn't matter?"

"No it doesn't"

"Do you like him back?" Lyndell frowned.

"No of course not" Beyonce lied. She did like him, she just loved Lyndell.

"Yeah right" Lyndell sighed. Beyonce's cell rang and broke the awkwardness.

"Hello?"

"Want me to pick you up?" Shawn asked.

"Nah its ok I've already left. Walking"

"Ah come on, arrive in style with the hottest guy in school" Shawn chuckled.

"Sorry to break it to you but your not that hot" Beyonce giggled.

"We both know I'm sexy. OK then I'll see you soon" Shawm smiled and hung up. Lyndell clenched his jaw but didn't say anything.

"Sorry it was Shawn" Beyonce smiled and glanced at the ground.

"Yeah I gathered that" Lyndell snapped.

"They are just my friends Lyndell" Beyonce soothed and kissed him.

"OK" Lyndell nodded. He gave her a quick hug and pushed his jealousy down. Beyonce never gave him a reason not to trust her so he was going to. Lyndell noticed that people were staring at himself and Beyonce as they walked into school together, more specifically he noticed that they were all staring at Beyonce. Guys were smiling at her and trying to catch her attention and the girls looked intimidated by her. When the hell did his girlfriend become so popular? They walked down the hall together and people started saying hello to Beyonce, people Lyndell had never seen before. He was bothered by it, not because Beyonce was now popular but because he suspected that her hanging out with Damon Dash and Shawn Carter had something to do with it.

"Hey Bee" Dame called and ran up to them.

"Hey" Beyonce smiled. To Lyndell's annoyance Dame began walking with them.

"So another week" Dame nodded. "Just for you"

"Ahh thank you." Beyonce smiled. "She is an idiot, me and my friends told her not to sleep with you" Beyonce rolled her eyes.

"Oh thanks really" Dame laughed.

"Yeah well we were right. Don't sleep with her again though"

"I won't, besides she wasn't even a virgin" Dame sighed. Beyonce's eyes snapped open, Lyndell's interest peaked too.

"WHAT?! " Beyonce asked.

"Nope. I have had virgins she definitely wasn't one"

"I am going to kill her" Beyonce frowned. "How could she not tell me"

"I don't know. Anyway I have class. See you later though?" Dame smiled.

"Yeah of course"

"Alright. I'm sure Shawn will be annoying you later" Dame chuckled completely ignoring Lyndell.

"Yeah" Beyonce rolled her eyes. "That "

"Who?" Lyndell asked.

"Toya"

"She's not a virgin?"

"No" Beyonce frowned. "I have to go but I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah" Lyndell smiled and kissed her. Beyonce took off down the hall in search of LaToya. She was so dead when she found her, of course she had to run into Shawn first.

"Hey gorgeous" Shawn smiled and stopped her.

"Oh hey. Walk and talk Shawn I'm on a mission" Beyonce smiled and pulled his arm. Lyndell watched as Beyonce linked Shawn's arm and they took off up the hall together. He was getting tired of her hanging out with those two guys. He turned and walked to class while still trying to push his anger and jealousy down.

"What are we doing?" Shawn asked as Beyonce dragged him down the hall.

"Apparently my friend is a  and she failed to mention it" Beyonce frowned.

"Oh" Shawn laughed. "So can I give you a ride?"

"Shut up you perv." Beyonce laughed.

"Home I mean. Now who has a dirty mind" Shawn laughed. Beyonce pushed him and smiled.

"Your an ass. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No. But they tell me I have a great ass though" He smiled.

Beyonce just rolled her eyes smiled. She saw Mariah standing at her locker and went up and pulled her away.

"Bee what the hell?" Mariah frowned.

"Toya is not a virgin. And where the hell did you go on Saturday? Dumb ass here had to bring me home"

"Hey I resent that" Shawn frowned.

"OK we know that Toya isn't a virgin she slept with Dame and I made out with this hot guy. And why is he walking with us?"

"Hey" Shawn pouted. "I was being nice."

"I'm letting him hit on me now so its out of his system"

"Its never out of my system babe" He winked. "OK I'm leaving. See you later" He smiled and left the both of them. For the first time in his life he walked down the halls without checking anyone out. What the hell was wrong with him?

"No the little slut she wasn't a virgin when she slept with Dame" Beyonce frowned.

"Seriously? That , how dare she not tell us"

"I know" Beyonce smirked. "I told Dame not to dump her and everything."

"He was going to?"

"Of course. He just wanted sex, we knew that. We told her that."

"Yeah I know"

"So how do we know she wasn't a virgin?"

"Dame could tell"

"Oh" Mariah laughed. They saw LaToya flirting with some guy.

"You are so dead" They both shouted to her.

"Why?" she asked. They both pulled her away.

"When did you lose your virginity? And why the hell didn't you tell us?"

"I lost it on Saturday. To Dame"

"No you didn't. Don't you dare lie" Mariah said. LaToya looked at them.

"OK fine I have been kind of sleeping with guys for the last year" LaToya frowned.

"You " Beyonce said loudly. "How could you not tell us?"

"I don't know" LaToya shrugged.

"Well is it any good?" Mariah asked.

"Hence doing it more than once" LaToya sighed. "Only three guys really but its a lot"

"Yeah" They both said.

"Shut up guys."

"Sorry" They smiled.

"You know we love you anyway" Beyonce smiled.

"Thank you. How did you know anyway?"

"Dame told me"

"You were talking to Dame? Since when do you talk to Damon Dash?"

"Yeah we are like friends now" she smiled.

"Oh" LaToya smiled. They walked to class. Beyonce and Mariah teasing LaToya the whole way.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 7- School Day

Beyonce was walking towards the cafeteria alone, she had to go to her locker first so she just told her friends that she would meet them at their lunch table. She jumped when an arm went around her shoulder, the arm belonging to Damon Dash.

"You scared the crap out of me" Beyonce said as her breathing returned to normal.

"Sorry" He smiled. "Heading to lunch alone?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nope, meeting my friends there. Where is your partner in crime?"

"That I don't know" Dame shrugged. "He better be in the cafeteria or I'll kill him" They entered the cafeteria together and Dame took his arm from Beyonce's shoulders. They stood in the lunch line.

"What do you have after this?" Dame asked.

"Um Math I think"

"Ugh I have English. Hate it" Beyonce smiled at him but jumped again when arms wrapped around her waist.

"Ah SHAWN! "Beyonce snapped. "I swear why can't you two just say hello?" She frowned. "You keep sneaking up on me" Shawn looked at Dame and began laughing.

"Sorry, but don't lie Miss Knowles, you like us when we have our hands on you" Shawn smirked.

"Oh shut up" Beyonce smiled.

"Where were you?" Dame asked as he got his food.

"Phys Ed" He leaned close to Beyonce's ear. "Do you want some physical Education Bee?" He smirked. She smacked his chest.

"Seriously? You are a perv" Beyonce laughed.

"You have to admit that was a good one" Shawn smiled. Beyonce grabbed a tray and got her lunch, Shawn followed suit.

"I'll see you guys later" she smiled and headed towards her friends.

"Hey Bee?" Shawn called and walked over to her with his lunch tray. He handed her his dessert and took her apple off her tray. "I don't like them" He smiled and walked away. Beyonce laughed and walked towards her friends. Mariah and Alicia smirked at her.

"What?" Beyonce frowned.

"He is crazy about you" Alicia smiled.

"He just wants to sleep with me" Beyonce frowned.

"Nah, he likes you we can tell" Mariah smiled.

"I have a boyfriend. Me and Shawn are just friends"

"Hmm" They both smirked.

"Shut up" Beyonce laughed. LaToya and Kerry quickly joined them and they all talked and giggled while eating her lunch. Beyonce felt a presence above her, she looked up to see who it was but realized it was just one person, there were a huge group of girls around her table. Most of them she didn't know.

"We want to know how you do it?" One of them snapped at Beyonce.

"Um do what?" she frowned.

"Shawn and Dame are the most popular guys in school. How do you get their full attention all the time? Are you sleeping with both of them?"

"I am not sleeping with either of them" Beyonce frowned.

"Yeah right" They scoffed. "We have slept with them too but they completely ignore us when they are finished with us, how have you kept their attention on you for the last 2 weeks? You have had their attention since you started here" They scowled. "You are just a stupid Freshman what do you have that we don't?"

"They are my friends. That's about it really, they are both just good friends of mine, it is not my problem if they don't feel the same about you. I didn't do anything special, I just hang out with them" Beyonce frowned.

"Hang out?" They all looked outraged. "They are always with you. TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE THAT WE DON'T"

"Um Shawn and Dame" Beyonce smirked and stood up. "They are my friends. Get over it, it has nothing to do with any of you. Shawn, Dame and I are none of your business" She snapped and walked out of the cafeteria. The girls all scowled and went back to their tables, still wondering what was so great about Beyonce Knowles.

"Hey Bee" Dame said as he ran up to her.

"Hey Dame" She smiled, it was the end of the day so they were both walking towards the exit. "Whats up?"

"You coming to the game tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know" she shrugged.

"Ah come on. There is a party afterwards. You have to be there"

"I get to bring my friends"

"Of course" Dame smiled and put his arm around her.

"OK then"

"I have practice now. You want to come watch?"

"Sure. I can do my Algebra homework, then Shawn can drop me home"

"Yeah" Dame chuckled. They both headed for the football field. "I am dumping LaToya tomorrow OK? I need to get me some pussy." He admitted.

"First of all eww. Secondly thank you"

"No problem" Dame smiled. They separated at the entrance to the locker room. Beyonce walked up to the stands while Dame went in to get changed.

"Couldn't resist coming to see me in action huh?" Shawn smirked. He was in his football gear. She smiled at him.

"Oh yeah I just came to see you" Beyonce said sarcastically.

"I know you did" he smirked. "So you going to have sex with me tomorrow night or what?"

"No but I was thinking of having sex with my boyfriend" Beyonce smirked.

"Ouch" Shawn winced. "Fine I'm leaving, see you after this" Shawn started walking toward the field actually kind of hurt and jealous at the thought of her sleeping with anyone but him.

"You will" Beyoncee smiled. The team came out and practice got under way. Beyonce didn't take her eyes off Shawn the whole time. He was sexy as hell when he was playing. He was so quick. Beyonce bit her lip as she thought about him. He was definitely hot. At the end of practice Shawn took his top off and his padding, so he was left shirtless. His body was perfect, his stomach flat, his shoulders were broad, he had just the right amount of muscle in all the right places. He was perfect. He looked over at her and smirked. She was checking him out. That was a good sign, maybe she did like him back after all. He ran over to her.

"Like what you see?" Shawn smirked.

"Yeah" she nodded.

"Good enough to take me here?"

"No" she laughed. "I know its not just the sex, you love me really"

"I might" Shawn nodded. "See you in ten?"

"Yeah" she smiled. He ran back to the locker room to get showered and changed. It wasn't long before Shawn, Dame and Beyonce were walking towards Shawn's car.

"Don't you have a car Dame?"

"I do but I crashed it a few weeks ago. My dad said I'll get another for my 18th."

"Cool. What car are you getting?"

"Maybe a Bentley. Shawn's one is hot don't you think?"

"What was that? Shawn is hot?" he smirked. Beyonce pushed him.

"Yeah this car is pretty cool" Beyonce smiled. She jumped in the back and Shawn drove her home.

"So your coming to the game tomorrow?" Dame asked as she got out.

"Yeah sure why not" Beyonce smiled. "See you two tomorrow"

"You will" Shawn nodded. "Go on Bey just one kiss" Shawn asked.

"No" she laughed and walked up to her house.

"You are pathetic" Dame laughed.

"So what?" Shawn smiled not at all embarrassed.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Before I met Beyonce"

"Definitely pathetic" Dame chuckled.

"Yep" Shawn nodded and they drove home.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 8- Another Party

Beyonce and LaToya sat in the front row of the stands to see the game. Lyndell said he would meet her at the party later which she was fine with. As soon as Shawn walked out to the stadium he looked for Beyonce. He smiled and nodded to her, she gave him a wave. Dame and Shawn played great. Beyonce spent the whole time screaming her head off. Their school won, which made tonight even better. She walked to wait for them at the locker room. LaToya waited with her.

"Hey" Beyonce smiled when Dame and Shawn walked out.

"Hey sexy" Shawn smiled. "You girls want a lift to the party?"

"Sure" Beyonce smiled. The girls got into the back, Dame sat in the passenger seat and Shawn drove to the party. LaToya walked into the party with Dame.

"Um Toya I think we should split up" Dame said frankly. LaToya let him go and frowned.

"Right fine" She snapped and stormed off. Beyonce and Shawn smiled at him. Dame shrugged and went in search of his next victim. Shawn and Beyonce stood together until she spotted Lyndell

"I'll see you later Shawn" she smiled.

"Wait your leaving me?" He pouted.

"My boyfriend is waiting" She smiled and walked away. Beyonce sat on Lyndell's lap and kissed him. Shawn frowned as he watched them. The thing she said to him yesterday came back, Beyonce might sleep with him tonight. Jealousy filled him to his boiling point. He looked around and spotted a hot girl on her own. She wasn't Beyonce but he could use her to piss Bee off. He hoped she would get jealous, he wanted her to be jealous. He smiled and walked over to the girl. He chatted her up and she was giggling and flirting in no time. He sat on the couch with her directly across from Beyonce. She immediately noticed Shawn. She stared at him, he smirked at her and began kissing the girls neck as he ran a hand up her leg. Beyonce shook off the feeling in her stomach and kissed Lyndell. Shawn glared at her as he watched her make out with her boyfriend. When Beyonce came up for air Shawn was still glaring. Beyonce smiled.

"Bitch" He mouthed, Beyonce shrugged and kissed Lyndell again. She was going to pay for that. He leaned in and captured this random chicks lips. He watched Beyonce out of the corner of his eye, she was angry he could tell. He smiled to himself. She was jealous. When he looked at her fully, she smirked at him and whispered something to Lyndell. He heard Lyndell say seriously and Beyonce nodded. They both got up, Beyonce waved to Shawn and they disappeared upstairs. Shawn's jaw dropped.

"No ing way" He said as he jumped up.

"Hey where are you going?" The girl called. Shawn ignored her and began pacing, he needed to stop what was going to happen upstairs. He looked into the kitchen and saw a boy that was about thirteen, Shawn smirked and walked over to the boy.

"Hey man" Shawn smiled.

"Hey"

"This your house?"

"Yeah"

"You must be Eric's brother."

"Yep" He nodded.

"So listen I am going to give you 50." Shawn said as he pulled out his wallet and
handed the money to the boy.

"For what?"

"I want you to go upstairs and burst into the rooms to say that your parents are home and they have to get out OK?" Shawn smiled.

"Sure" The boy shrugged.

"Oh and I recommend you close your eyes. God knows what you will see" Shawn chuckled. The boy smiled and ran off. Shawn smirked and waited. Dame who had heard everything walked over to Shawn.

"Seriously?" Dame laughed.

"What?"

"You're stopping Bee from getting laid?"

"Hell yes. I am not letting her lose her virginity to that punk ass nigga" Shawn frowned.

"He is her boyfriend"

"I don't care. Beyonce's body is mine" Shawn snapped. Dame shrugged and waited with him, this was going to be funny. A lot of people came running downstairs. They were all half naked, Shawn and Dame broke down laughing when they saw Beyonce, she looked like she saw a ghost. She was pulling her top on. She looked around the room and her eyes rested on Shawn. He was still laughing at her, she left Lyndell and walked over to them.

"That was you" Beyonce frowned and pushed him.

"Sorry" Shawn laughed.

"You're a bastard. I thought I was caught."

"Too funny" Dame smiled.

"What the hell Shawn?" Beyonce frowned.

"Look you went upstairs to have sex with him and... I didn't want you to" Shawn sighed.

"I was not going to have sex with him. We went upstairs to make out and maybe I wanted to piss you off a little" Beyonce smriked. Shawn smiled back.

"Bitch"

"Bastard"

"Go back to your boyfriend then"

"I will." Beyonce smiled. "Go back to your slut."

"Nah" Shawn smiled. Beyonce laughed and walked away.

"I think she might like you man" Dame smiled.

"Yeah me too" Shawn smiled. He went and got a few drinks, he danced and flirted with some girls but nothing distracted him from Beyonce, who was still all over her boyfriend. He could do nothing but watch. She left the party with Lyndell. They went back to hers to sleep. She was really starting to like Shawn but then there was Lyndell. She was torn. Shawn was fun, Lyndell was safe. Lyndell was what she knew. It was confusing.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:40 am
Chapter 9 - Tattoos

Beyonce woke up to her ringing cell phone. She smiled when she saw Shawn flash across the screen.

"Seriously don't you ever leave me alone?" Beyonce smiled. Shawn called her in the morning before school, when she got home from school and before she went to bed everyday, he had been doing that ever since the party 3 weeks ago. It should really have annoyed her but she liked talking to him. Lyndell on the other hand fumed every time Shawn flashed across the screen on her phone.

"Yeah like you want me to" Shawn smirked.

"Whats up?"

"What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Its Saturday so I was going to call LaToya and go shopping"

"Where is the boyfriend?"

"Practice"

"I could do shopping"

"You want to come shopping with me?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah. Why not? Dame is busy today, family stuff and my other friends are losers, so shopping you and me" He smiled.

"Seriously?" Beyonce asked again. "Like you come to girls shops, help me pick out clothes and wait while I try them on?"

"Sure. We can go by the lingerie store and you can model them for me" Shawn smirked.

"Funny" Beyonce smiled.

"I'm serious. Yeah we can go shopping, I'll buy you something to eat. It will be fun."

"OK an hour?"

"Yeah" Shawn smiled and hung up. Beyonce was surprised, she didn't think Shawn was that type, Lyndell never did stuff like this with her and when she did bring him along he did nothing but whine the whole day. Today just got interesting.

Shawn picked Beyonce up from her house and they went to the mall. He really didn't know what he was actually getting himself into. They walked to a few stores and Beyonce bought somethings. Of course Shawn was carrying everything. They went to another clothes store and Shawn sat outside the dressing room waiting for her. He was bored but he wasn't complaining, spending the day with Beyonce was definitely what he wanted to do.

"Excuse me?" A girl said to him. Shawn looked up, she was completely hot and hot for him too. "Can you zip me up?" She smiled and bit her lip. He nodded and stood up. Beyonce heard the girl say something to Shawn and she discreetly looked to see what they were doing. He zipped her up, she turned and smiled at him.

"Thank you. You're Shawn right?"

"Yeah" he frowned.

"I go to your school. I'm Rachel" She smiled.

"Hi" He muttered.

"So do you want to do something later?" She smiled.

"Um I'm actually here with someone." Shawn nodded and turned from her but she
was persistent.

"What your girlfriend? Because from what I heard you don't have girlfriends Shawn" She smirked and put her hand on his arm.

"Yeah my girlfriend" He said and pulled her hand off. She blushed and walked away. Shawn sat back down and waited for Beyonce. She couldn't believe it. Shawn turned down a smoking hot girl for her. It was very sweet. She walked out in skinny jeans, boots and a halter top.

"Well what do you think?" Beyonce smiled. Shawn smirked.

"Very sexy. I can't wait to get you out of it" He smiled. Beyonce rolled her eyes.

"Perv"

"Oh yeah" Shawn chuckled.

"We will get something to eat after this"

"Can't I just eat you?"

"Shut up" Beyonce said and walked back into the dressing room. Shawn laughed. She got changed and paid for the clothes. They walked to the food court. "What do you feel like?" Beyonce asked.

"You..." Shawn started.

"You know what scratch that, we will just have pizza" Beyonce laughed. Shawn nodded and smiled.

"Pizza it is. What toppings?"

"Pepperoni, ham and bacon" she smiled.

"Cool" Shawn nodded. They queued for their pizza and sat down. When they finished eating they dropped Beyonce's bags in Shawn's car and took a walk. Beyonce linked Shawn's arm as they walked. Shawn smiled. They walked past a tattoo parlour. Shawn stopped, an idea hitting him.

"What are you doing?" Beyonce asked.

"Lets get tattoos" Shawn smiled.

"What? Are you insane? My mom would kill me" Beyonce frowned.

"Come on it will be fun" Shawn smiled.

"No way"

"Come on" Shawn smiled and pulled her inside.

"Shawn no way"

"I tell you what we will make it interesting, you can pick a tattoo for me and pick the place I get it. I get to do that same for you" Shawn smiled. "Two conditions. It has to be cool and it can't be in a stupid place"

"Are you serious?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah. Come on, where is your sense of adventure Miss Knowles?" Shawn smiled. Beyonce thought about it. She couldn't believe she was about to do this.

"Yeah OK. " she giggled. She looked around all the different designs. Her eyes fell on an amazing looking tribal band It was big but also not too big. It would suit him. "That" Beyonce smiled.

"Ah and here I was thinking you would want me to get Beyonce across my back" Shawn smiled. He looked at the tattoo, it was cool. "That really?"

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"I do its cool" he smiled.

"Now take your top off" she smiled.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I want to see where to put it"

"Oh" Shawn smiled and pulled his t shirt off. Beyonce looked at his body in deep concentration. He shivered as her finger tips traced over his abs. Then she put her hand on his bicep.

"There"

"OK" Shawn nodded. "Now your turn" He smiled. He looked around and immediately saw what he was looking for.

"Scorpion. Definitely"

"Really?" she asked as she looked at the scorpion, it was a nice size.

"Yep, the scorpion paralyzes its victims. It will definitely suit you Bee" He smirked, Beyonce rolled her eyes and laughed. "Now where to put it" He smiled. He looked up and down her body, with her wearing just a tank top and mini skirt it was easy enough to see everything. He reached his hand over to her stomach and pulled up her tank top a little, he then opened the button on her skirt and pulled it down a little. His hand fell on the skin just below her waist close to her pubic bone. "Right there" He smiled.

"Why there?" she asked. Shawn leaned into her ear.

"Because then the only person that will see it is the person kissing you there" He whispered. He smiled and stood back up straight. "Lets do it" He smiled.

"We are crazy"

"So what?" Shawn shrugged and pulled her by the hand. He didn't really care about the tattoo, all he was thinking about now was the fact that he opened her skirt and pulled it down and she didn't even flinch. That was such a great sign, she liked him, now he just hoped it was as much as he liked her. The fact that she was getting a tattoo with him, made him think that she probably did.

"That really hurt" Beyonce frowned as they walked out of the tattoo parlour a couple of hours later.

"Yeah" Shawn said. He had his t shirt rolled up so it wouldn't rub off his tattoo.

"Yours is really sexy" Beyonce smiled.

"Lets see yours then?" Shawn smiled. She carefully opened her skirt and pulled it down low so he could see it. The black scorpion stared back it him, it was small enough but not too small. It suited her. "My God its sexy" Shawn smiled, he ran his hand lightly over it. Beyonce smiled proudly knowing he was right, she loved it.

"We got tattoos" she smiled.

"We did" Shawn laughed. He took her hand and they walked back to his car. They were both smiling despite the pain. It was a fun day.

"You two are idiots" Dame chuckled as he looked at Beyonce's tattoo.

"We are not" Shawn and Beyonce said. They were all sitting in Dame's house.

"You are. Tattoos seriously?"

"Yes" Shawn nodded. "My tattoo is cool ok"

"Sure it is" Dame smiled. "Yours is hot though Bee"

"Thank you" she smiled. Her cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Lyndell frowned.

"Out" she sighed.

"Well come home I miss you"

"I'll be home soon babe."

"Call me when you get home."

"I will" Beyonce smiled and hung up. Shawn rolled his eyes, he really hated that Lyndell guy. "Shawn can you take me home please?"

"Sure" he faked a smile.

"I'll come" Dame smiled. They all got into the car. Shawn pulled up at her house.

"See you guys Monday" she smiled and got out. "Thanks for a wonderful day Shawn"

"No problem" Shawn smiled.

"Bye Dame"

"Bye Bee" Dame smiled. She took out her cell and called Lyndell.

"Hey babe I'm home" She hung up and went into her house and waited on Lyndell. He didn't take long to turn up.

"What did you do today?" Lyndell asked as he kissed her.

"Went to the mall"

"With who?"

"Shawn" she smiled. Lyndell frowned.

"What does that guy not have any other friends?"

"Shut up Lyndell. Anyway bigger news." Beyonce smiled she pulled down her skirt to show her tattoo.

"Whats that?"

"A scorpion"

"A tattoo? Like permanent?"

"Yeah" Beyonce smiled.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"What?"

"Its a tattoo Beyonce. Did that asshole talk you into it?"

"Lyndell I like it"

"Its disgusting"

"It is not" Beyonce frowned and pulled up her skirt. "Its sexy and cute and I like it."

"Whatever" Lyndell said. He was so sick of her hanging out with that Shawn guy.

"Why couldn't you just go to the mall with LaToya?"

"Because she was studying today and Shawn asked me. Get over it Lyndell damn!" she sighed.

"He is just trying to sleep with you Bee."

"He is, I know that. But he is also my friend"

"No he isn't"

"He ing is Lyndell. You don't even know Shawn"

"I know of him"

"Yeah he is a man  big deal. No one actually knows him, he is a great guy"

"Yeah I am sure he is"

"You know what get out"

"No" Lyndell frowned.

"Get out"

"No I'm not leaving"

"Fine don't leave see if I care" Beyonce scowled and ran upstairs. She put on her pajamas and went down to her living room. Lyndell was watching TV. Beyonce sat beside him.

"I'm sorry" Lyndell sighed.

"Me too" Beyonce sighed and lay her head on his shoulder. "You know I would never cheat on you baby. You can trust me"

"Its him I don't trust Bee"

"You have no reason not to trust Shawn. He is a really great guy, I know what people say about him but honestly he is nothing like that. We are close friends" Beyonce sighed, she knew they were more than that but Lyndell was everything to her. She loved him, he had been there for her no matter what this past year.

"OK I trust you" he smiled.

"Thank you" she nodded and kissed him. "You really hate my tattoo?" She frowned. She wasn't about to tell him that Shawn picked it out or that they were both now reminded of each other forever.

"Its OK" he shrugged. "Just tattoos are not really my thing. They are forever you know? Like what if you hate it in 10 years? Or you hate the thing it reminds you of?" He sighed. Beyonce had an awful feeling that she was going to love the tattoo in 10 years and the thing (or person) it reminded her of.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 10 - It's Over

It had been two weeks since Beyonce got her tattoo. Finally it was OK. It was itchy as hell all week but now you could look at it and it didn't make you want to throw up! Shawn was the same, now that his was visible it was really cool. She was proud of her choice.

"Lyndell where the hell are you? I have been calling you all day. Call me back, I'm on my way over" Beyonce left a message on his voice mail. She walked over to his house. When she got to the front door she walked inside. Lyndell was like her, his parents were never home. "Lyndell?" She called. No answer, she walked upstairs to his room. She didn't bother knocking, she walked inside and froze when she saw Lyndell and LaToya having sex. In the throes actually. Beyonce gasped, they both turned around at the noise.

"Bee" Lyndell said jumping up. Beyonce turned and ran downstairs and out of the house. She ran down the street before she couldn't hold her tears back any longer, she stopped and began to cry. Lyndell and LaToya, two people she trusted more than anything had betrayed her. She pulled out her cell and dialled Shawn's number.

"Ahh sexy I missed you" Shawn smiled.

"Shawn... I... I need you" Beyonce cried. Shawn got serious.

"Bee whats wrong?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I... I need you to pick me up" She sobbed.

"What happened? Where are you?" He asked as he jumped up and ran out to his car.

"Lyndell, I... He was cheating... With Toya" Beyonce said.

"I'll get Dame too. Where are you? I am going to kick that bastards ass" Shawn ranted.

"At the corner of Fort Terrace you know it?"

"Yeah I'll be there soon" Shawn said. "Bee?"

"Yeah"

"It will be OK. Wait there"

"OK" Beyonce cried. She sat on the wall and waited for Shawn to arrive. Lyndell came running towards her.

"Beyonce" He said breathless.

"Stay away from me Lyndell" she said, her sobs leaving her, being replaced by anger.

"Bee... Its not... It hasn't been going on... It just happened."

"LaToya, Lyndell. My best friend?" She shouted. Lyndell went to touch her. "Don't you dare touch me"

"Bee please"

"No. We are over"

"No Bee please. I can make this up to you. I love you"

"Yeah you love me, that's why you slept with my best friend" she shouted. Lyndell made another move towards her, silently pleading with her.

"Don't touch me Lyndell" She shouted again.

"You heard her." Dame said from behind them.

"Ah  off man this has nothing to do with you" Lyndell scowled. "Beyonce please."

"NO" She yelled as her tears came. She turned and walked towards Shawn but Lyndell grabbed her arm.

"Bee you have to listen to me"

"Let me go" she tried to get her arm free but he wouldn't let her. Dame stepped in and punched him in the face causing him to fall. (a/n the wrestler got his ass beat. HA!)

"She said let her go" Dame said. Beyonce ran into Shawn's arms and began to cry.

"Its OK Bee, don't cry" he soothed.

"My best friend Shawn. He slept with my best friend."

"She aint nothin but a ho" Dame frowned. He drove Shawn's car while Shawn got into the back with Beyonce, she clung to him as she cried. They got to Bee's house and they all walked inside. Dame walked into living room. Shawn had his arms around Beyonce as she cried. Dame sighed and sat in the arm chair.

"What happened Bee?" Dame asked.

"I walked in and caught them together. Actually in the middle of it" She said. She was disgusted.

"Bastards. Both of them." Shawn frowned.

"Thank you for punching him Dame" she smiled.

"No problem baby girl, it was my pleasure" Dame smiled. "So we are not really experienced with this sort of thing, since we are both guys but we are your best friends so, do you want us to get like chocolate and horror movies and listen to you rant about Lyndell?" Dame asked. Beyonce smiled gratefully at his effort.

"No. Fuck them. Lets go out, do something fun" Beyonce said sitting up.

"There is a party tonight" Dame said.

"Lets go to it. Have some fun. I need it, Lyndell and LaToya are bastards and I never want to see them again. I'm not going to cry over him either"

"Great" Shawn smiled. Beyonce ran up to get changed.

"She is single now son" Dame smiled.

"Yeah" Shawn sighed.

"That's what you wanted right?"

"Yeah I just... I don't want to be the rebound guy"

"Then don't be. If she makes a move, tell her how you feel"

"I don't feel anything" Shawn lied.

"Oh please man. You really like her. I know you won't just sleep with her tonight. You want her to be your girlfriend"

"I do not"

"Yeah... ok" Dame smiled.

"Do what?" Beyonce asked. She was gorgeous in the skinny jeans and halter top she bought the day she spent with Shawn.

"Nothing" Shawn said. They headed to the party. Beyonce grabbed a tequila bottle when they got to the party. Dame went off with a girl. Typical for a party. Shawn of course sat down with Beyonce.

"You don't have to stay here with me Shawn. I'm sure you want sex or something"

"Yeah I do. With you, so I'm doing what I usually do on a Saturday, sit with you and feel you up" Shawn chuckled.

"We can have sex if you want"

"Now that's not the Beyonce I know" Shawn frowned.

"I know" she sighed. She leaned up to kiss him but he pulled away. "I thought this is what you wanted?" Beyonce frowned.

"It is" Shawn sighed. "Its just, Bee... I don't want to be your rebound guy. I want you to be with me because you like me." He blushed. Beyonce stared at him, it was unusual for Shawn Carter not to be sure of himself but he was nervous.

"I do like you Shawn"

"Its just too soon. I know" Shawn nodded. He smiled and took her bottle from her and took a drink. He smirked and pulled her top up. He poured tequila across her body. Beyonce squealed.

"You bastard" She giggled. Shawn chuckled and went to lick it off. Beyonce giggled harder as his stubble tickled her along with his tongue. "I hate you" she smiled when he sat up.

"Sorry my hand slipped" He laughed.

"Yeah sure it did" she laughed and pushed him.

Beyonce and Shawn spent the night on the couch talking and laughing. He made her forget all about her slutty friend and her super slutty boyfriend. He brought her home. "Will you stay. Not in my bed or anything. The couch?"

"Sure" he shrugged.

"Thank you. I hate being alone" Beyonce smiled. She kissed his cheek and went upstairs. "I'll be down in a minute, we will watch a movie" she smiled.

"Yeah cool" he smiled. He waited for her to come back down. She was in pajama shorts and a t shirt. She looked beautiful. She sat next to him and they watched a movie. It was great, Shawn never did this with a girl before. He really liked it.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 11 - LOVE!

Tina Knowles walked into her home early on Sunday morning to find a boy asleep on her couch. She hadn't seen him before, she frowned and walked over to him.

"Who are you?" She asked. Shawn jumped awake and looked at, who he assumed was Beyonce's mother.

"Oh um hi Mrs. Knowles. I'm um Shawn" He said nervously.

"Dr. Knowles. I haven't met you before. Where is Beyonce?"

"Upstairs in bed."

"Right" Tina frowned. "Beyonce" She called. Beyonce ran downstairs, she was already dressed.

"Hey mom" Beyonce smiled and kissed her mothers cheek.

"This is Shawn, he is a friend"

"No Lyndell?"

"Ugh we are done. Anyway we were just heading out I'll see you later" Beyonce smiled and pulled Shawn by the hand. Tina nodded and let them leave. She giggled at Shawn's face.

"She scared the shit out of me" Shawn smiled.

"She has that affect on people" Beyonce smiled. "Breakfast?"

"Yeah" He nodded. They drove to a cafe to get some breakfast. They ordered and sat down to wait for their food. "So how are you this morning?" He asked.

"Yeah good" she nodded. Shawn frowned at her. "OK fine I feel terrible" She sighed. Shawn's heart clenched. Beyonce noticed his face fall. "I am not upset over Lyndell, its LaToya that has devestated me" She clarified.

"Not Lyndell?" Shawn frowned.

"The end has been coming for a while if I'm honest" she shrugged. "But me and LaToya have been friends since we were 5 years old. She betrayed me." Beyonce sighed. Shawn smiled at her, she wasn't upset over Lyndell. That made him incredibly happy.

"So your mom, she seems hardcore" Shawn smiled.

"She is but she is also great" Beyonce smiled. "Its always just been the two of us, my dad left when I was little" Beyonce sighed. She has never mentioned her estranged father to anyone.

"I have four older sisters" Shawn smiled. "My mom is hardcore too"

"Oh yeah?" Shawn giggled. "What about your dad?"

"The best person in the world. My dad is so cool" Shawn smiled.

"Good" she smiled. "What are you up to today?"

"Me and Dame have practice then we are going out with the guys" he shrugged. "What about you?"

"Going to rant about LaToya to Alicia" Beyonce laughed.

"You know me and Dame would listen to your rants" Shawn smiled.

"I know and I love you for it but its a girl thing."

"Right" he laughed. They ate their breakfast and walked out to the car. "So Alicia's?"

"Yeah" He nodded. He pulled up outside Alicia's house.

"Thank you for yesterday Shawn and this morning." Beyonce smiled.

"I know its been like 12 hours since I last hit on you, not normal behavior at all" Shawn smirked.

"I know its weird you not being a perv" Beyonce laughed and hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck with practice."

"Yeah thanks, see you tomorrow" Shawn smiled and watched as she ran up Alicia's drive way and into her house without knocking. He smiled to himself and drove home to grab his stuff before heading to practice.

Alicia and Beyonce walked into school on Monday. They walked to Beyonce's locker, she looked up and saw Shawn and Dame at their lockers. She smiled at them and turned her attention to getting her books.

"Bee?" LaToya said from behind them.

"You have some nerve" Alicia snapped. Beyonce turned and looked at the person who used to be her friend.

"I'm sorry about Lyndell. It just happened. I'm really sorry"

"Just stay away from me LaToya. You were supposed to be my best friend and then you go and sleep with my boyfriend. Well you're welcome to him, I hope you two have a great life together" Beyonce scowled.

"Can't we get past this Bee?" LaToya asked.

"I would be happy if I never saw you again LaToya" Beyonce slammed her locker closed and walked away from her. Alicia followed.

"She really thought we were going to be friends after this?" Alicia laughed.

"She is your friend too I wouldn't hold it against you"

"Hell no. You're my friend Bee" Alicia smiled. They walked past Dame and Shawn, Alicia smiled at the way Shawns's eyes traveled up and down Beyonce's body as she waved to them and kept walking. "And as your friend I am asking you why the hell haven't you got with Shawn yet? He is sexy as hell and he is crazy about you."

"I was with Lyndell" Beyonce defended.

"In my opinion you should have dumped Lyndell a long time ago" Alicia shrugged. "You better get with him or we are no longer friends" She laughed. "See you at lunch"

"Yeah lunch" Beyonce smiled. She knew Alicia was right about Shawn. She liked him since forever and now she was free to act on it. She better do it.

"Hey Shawn" Beyonce called as she followed him out of the school at the end of the day. He turned and smiled at her.

"Whats up?" He asked. She walked up and kissed him, right there in the middle of the quad she kissed him passionately. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her back. It was everything he imagined it would be and more. They came up for air. "What was that?" He asked in shock.

"I want to be with you Shawn ." Beyonce smiled. "I have since... forever. We got tattoos together for God's sake" she laughed. She leaned in and kissed him again. "Take me for a ride" She smiled and took his hand. Shawn couldn't believe that his waiting paid off. She was finally his.

"Are you sure about this Bee?" He asked as they ran up to her house. She opened the door and turned to kiss him.

"Absolutely. I want you to be my first, I know its not just sex. Its everything" Beyonce smiled. Shawn smiled back and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her up to her room. Slowly he undressed her, kissing every part of exposed skin. He got to her tattoo, he smiled to himself. The only one that will be able to see it, is the person kissing you there. Finally he was kissing her there. He took his time. Relishing every moment. He looked at her naked body and smiled. She was so perfect. He captured her lips again as he got on top of her, she had already pulled his shirt off. Now she was working on his jeans. He groaned as she freed him. He was going to be her first, he couldn't help but hope he would be her last. That was crazy, they were so young and yet here he was praying for forever as he entered her slowly. He never wanted another man to touch her. He never wanted to let her go. As they both finished he whispered three words that had never come out of his mouth before.

"I love you" He sighed. Beyonce looked up at him, she could tell he was telling the truth. She felt like she was looking into his soul.

"I love you too" She smiled and kissed him. Shawn let out a breath of relief, she loved him too. She didn't freak out. He lay beside her and pulled her close.

"I told you I would get into your pants" Shawn laughed. Beyonce slapped his chest and looked up at him.

"Nice way to ruin the moment Shawn" she smiled. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Sorry" He smiled. "I mean it Bee, I love you"

"I know you do. I love you too" She smiled. Shawn tightened his grip on her and put his head down. She turned to face him and gently stroked his face.

"Will your mom be home tonight?"

"No why?" she smiled.

"Because I don't plan on letting you go tonight. Or anytime in the near future for that matter. You are mine Beyonce Knowles" Shawn smiled.

"I am yours" she nodded. "I like the sound of that" She smiled.

"Yeah me too" he nodded and kissed her again. She put her head on his chest and he stroked her hair. Beyonce was finally his!
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 12- You're A Little Close

"Beyonce Knowles" The nurse called. "You can go through now" She smiled. Beyonce nodded and smacked Shawn's leg to wake him up, he was sitting on the seat with his head back fast asleep, she didn't know how he slept in these conditions. He jumped awake and looked at her.

"Come on" She smiled and pulled him up by the hand. They walked into the doctor together, Beyonce sat on the seat beside the doctor while Shawn stood in a corner.

"Hello Beyonce, what can I do you for?" He smiled.

"Um... I want to go on the pill" Beyonce blushed. The doctor smiled and looked at Shawn before turning his attention back to Beyonce.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"15"

"Right" He nodded and pulled out something to take her blood pressure, he wrapped it around her arm and began pumping.

"This will get a little uncomfortable"

"OK" she nodded.

"Have you been on the pill before Beyonce?" He asked as he wrote down her blood pressure.

"No" She shook her head.

"OK I am going to give you a 3 month prescription to see how you get on. If you find you are bleeding or anything come straight back OK?"

"Yeah" she nodded. He wrote the prescription and gave it to her. "Thank you" She smiled and have him the appropriate money before leaving the office followed by Shawn.

"So the mall?" Shawn asked as they walked out to his car.

"Might as well get it over with" she smiled. They drove to the mall and walked to the pharmacist. Beyonce handed her prescription to the person behind the counter.

"Do you want all three months?"

"Yeah" she shrugged.

"50 please" She smiled. Beyonce looked at Shawn.

"You want me to pay?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I paid the doctor, I have no money left besides this is for you." She smirked. Shawn rolled his eyes and took out his wallet he handed her a 50 which Beyonce handed to the woman. They sat and waited for their prescription before going home.
Beyonce sat in the stands watching her boyfriend practice. Her boyfriend, she smiled at the thought of it. Who knew Shawn Carter was tamable? She had tamed the wild beast, he was still a perv but he was her perv. He smiled up at her, she couldn't believe that he was hers. She waved and went back to her home work. She felt a presence next to her and looked up. She sighed when she saw it was Lyndell, she hadn't seen him in two weeks. Since the night she caught him with LaToya.

"Hey" He sighed.

"Hey" Beyonce said as she turned away from him.

"Bee... I am so sorry. I was a stupid ass. Please forgive me" Lyndell sighed.

"Where have you been?" She asked coldly.

"Damon Dash fractured my jaw" Lyndell scowled.

"Good"

"Beyonce I love you"

"I don't love you"

"Bee..."

"No Lyndell if you didn't want to be with me anymore all you had to do was break things off. I don't love you anymore, I don't think I ever did"

"What do you mean?" Lyndell frowned.

"There was a reason I didn't have sex with you. Its because I didn't love you enough" Beyonce explained.

"You don't mean that. We are great together Bee"

"We used to be. Not anymore"

"Bee..." Lyndell sighed and leaned close to her, he put his hand on her leg.

"Don't touch me" Beyonce said as she took his hand off. He took her hands in his.

"Beyonce look at me... I love you."

"YOU FUCKED MY FRIEND" she shouted. Lyndell wouldn't let her go.

"You're a little close aren't you?" Shawn said from the pitch, he was leaning against the stands looking up at them. He had no top on and was mucked up completely.

"What are you going to do about it?" Lyndell snapped.

"I think she told you not to touch her"

"This is none of your business. So  off" Lyndell said. Shawn laughed. Before she knew it, Shawn had jumped up into the stands and had Lyndell against the wall by the throat.

"My GIRLFRIEND told you not to touch her, if you touch her again I'll make sure your jaw is wired shut permanently get it?" Shawn snapped. Lyndell nodded and ran off when Shawn let him go. "You OK?" he said.

"Who knew you were so gangsta" Beyonce smiled. She leaned in and kissed him.

"I been telling you" Shawn smiled. Beyonce ran her fingers along his waist band. She smiled when he reacted to her touch.

"The faster you get changed, the faster we can go home" Beyonce smirked and she ran her other hand over his abs.

"I am not even going to shower" He said as he kissed her quickly and ran to the changing rooms. Beyonce laughed and packed her stuff, she walked to wait outside the locker room. Shawn ran out five minutes later in a t shirt and jeans, he was telling the truth he hadn't bothered showering. Was it wrong that it turned her on even more? She didn't care. Shawn took her hand and they walked to his car. "Oh hey its Dame's 18th on Friday. You're coming right?" He asked as they got into his car.

"Of course like I would miss my buddy's birthday" Beyonce smiled.

"Can you come help set up?"

"Yeah sure" she smiled. She put her hand on his leg as they pulled out of the school and headed to her house. They ran up to her door, she already had his t shirt off, she dug through her bag looking for her keys as he stood behind her kissing her neck. "Baby I can't concentrate" Beyonce giggled.

"So?" He asked, he turned her around and pushed her against the front door. He captured her lips and went for her jeans.

"Are we just going to have sex right here?" She said in between kisses.

"If its necessary" Shawn laughed. Beyonce opened his belt and traced the waist band of his boxers. Driving him over the edge. She giggled and kissed him again as she slowly unbuttoned his jeans. They were crazy, anyone could see them, but it didn't matter. Suddenly the front door opened and they both fell backwards, Shawn on top of Beyonce. They both looked up to see a tall man standing there along with her mother. They were both staring at them. Shawn jumped up off of Beyonce and buttoned up his jeans, she jumped up and did the same. She handed him his t shirt and he quickly put it on.

"Hi mom" Beyonce said as she stifled a laugh.

"Bee" Tina nodded.

"What are you doing home?"

"I was off today"

"Oh" Beyonce couldn't stop herself, she looked at Shawn who looked like he was about to puke and broke down laughing. It was too funny.

"Shut up" Shawn said as he pushed her.

"Shawn isn't it?" Tina said. The man beside her mother, couldn't help but laugh along with Beyonce. It was a funny situation.

"Um yeah" he said.

"Mom we were just um..."

"I know what you were just Beyonce" Tina sighed.

"Sorry"

"Hmmm" said. "I was thinking about dinner tonight. I wanted to introduce you to my friend Richard" She said.

"Oh right. Um hello Richard" Beyonce smiled.

"Nice to meet you Beyonce." he nodded.

"Is your friend joining us?" Tina asked.

"Actually..." Shawn started.

"Yes he is" Beyonce interrupted. Shawn scowled at her.

"OK then" Tina nodded.

"Shawn just needs to shower and change." Beyonce smiled and pulled him upstairs. Tina nodded and walked back into the kitchen followed by Richard.

"So that's Beyonce. She seems like a great kid"

"She is when she isn't having sex on our front porch" Tina rolled her eyes. "She is just fifteen Richard"

"And she is also a teenager." Richard defended.

"How old did that boy look to you?"

"Seventeen"

"Yeah me too"

"He seems nice"

"I hope so" Tina sighed. "I hope he doesn't hurt her but there is no point in me pushing them apart it will only make me the bad guy right?"

"Yeah it will. So how are we going to tell her about us?" Richard asked as he kissed her.

"She will be fine I think" Tina smiled. Beyonce giggled the whole way upstairs, Shawn on the other hand wasn't finding anything funny.

"Its not funny. I can't believe you said I'd stay for dinner" he frowned.

"Oh don't be so worried my mom will be fine" she smiled and kissed him. "So do you want to pick up where we left off in the shower?" She smirked.

"Hell no" Shawn shook his head. He quickly jumped into the shower and turned it on.

"You're no fun" Beyonce called as she washed her hands. he just laughed. He came out of the shower and put his boxers and his jeans on. Beyonce tried to distract him by kissing him and rubbing herself against him but he was on a mission.

"Sorry ma you're just going to have to wait" He smiled and put on his t shirt along with his socks and sneakers.

"You are going to pay" she frowned. He smiled and kissed her.

"No you are." He smirked. He kissed her neck then took her hand to drag her downstairs. They were about to sit through one long dinner!

Richard and Tina where in the kitchen when they came downstairs. Beyonce and Shawn sat at the kitchen table. Richard was leaning next to Tina while she cooked.

"So Bee, where is Lyndell? And why aren't you two together anymore after so long?" Tina asked.

"Because the bastard cheated on me with LaToya. Don't expect to see that  around here anymore either" Beyonce frowned. Shawn was shocked to see how blunt she was with her mother.

"OK wow" Tina frowned. "So Shawn you go to school with my daughter I take it?"

"Yeah I'm um a senior" Shawn smiled nervously. Beyonce put her hand on his leg.

"So are you going to college next year?"

"Yeah I am. Just Harvard though its only an hour away"

"Harvard really? That's a great school." Tina smiled impressed.

"Yeah it is. I'm hoping to get a scholarship so I can play football too"

"You play football?" Richard asked.

"Yeah" Shawn smiled.

"What position?"

"Running Back" Shawn smiled.

"What are you studying in college?" Tina asked.

"Law. I'm hoping to be a lawyer" he smiled. Beyonce looked at him shocked, they never talked about stuff like this.

"I didn't know you wanted to be a lawyer" she smiled.

"You never asked" He smiled. Beyonce nodded and kissed him.

"So Shawn the last time I saw you, you were on my couch and you were Bee's friend, now your falling into my foyer half naked. When did you two exactly get together?" Tina smiled.

"Um two weeks ago" Beyonce laughed. "So mom what is up between you and Richard?" Beyonce smirked. Tina smiled while Richard blushed. "Is this dinner to introduce me to your boyfriend?" she giggled.

"Yes. And shut up" Tina smiled. Shawn chuckled as well. Tina Knowles looked hardcore but she seemed nice enough. "OK take seats, dinner is ready" Tina smiled. Beyonce took Shawn's hand and pulled him into the dining room. Richard sat on the opposite both of them.

"So how do you know my mom?"

"I am Head Of General surgery at the same hospital so I guess I'm her boss." Richard smiled.

"Oh wow" Beyonce smiled. "Is that allowed?"

"Its frowned upon but its not actually against the rules."

"Oh right" she nodded and began eating.

"So what are your plans for the weekend Bee?" Tina asked.

"Its our friends birthday. 18th, so a party" she smiled.

"Right" Tina smiled.

"Is that your Escalade outside Shawn?" Richard asked.

"Yeah um I got it from my parents last year for my 17th" Shawn smiled. They ate the rest of their dinner.

"OK mom we have plans so I'm going out. It was great meeting you Richard" Beyonce smiled and got up. Shawn got up as well.

"Nice meeting you too Beyonce. And you Shawn"

"Yeah great meeting you too" Shawn smiled and nodded to both of them. Beyonce pulled Shawn by the hand out the front door.

"He is a nice boy" Tina smiled.

"He is" Richard nodded.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" Shawn laughed as they jumped into his car.

"I know it was pretty OK."

"Your mom doesn't care what you do really does she?"

"I'm a good student, she knows I'm responsible. We are close, I tell her most things" Beyonce smiled.

"Accept for that sexy tattoo"

"She would kill me for that" Beyonce laughed. "And the drinking"

"Right" Shawn laughed. They drove and met Dame and some of their other friends at the mall to catch a movie. They all broke down laughing when they told them about getting caught nearly having sex on the front porch. Beyonce and Shawn couldn't help but laugh as well. It was very funny when you thought about it.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:41 am
Chapter 13 - Trouble in School

Beyonce walked into school alone, she was walking up the hall way when she saw LaToya with Lyndell. She stopped and stared at them. They smiled at each other and kissed. It hurt, it did but it didn't cut her deep. It was just a mild pain now. Yet she was still standing in the middle of the hall staring at them.

Dame walked into school with his bag over one shoulder, he was rubbing his eyes and flattening his hair in an attempt to make his appearance some what better but he knew he looked like crap. He ignored the little people trying to catch his attention as he walked up the hall way. He stopped when he saw Beyonce frozen in the hall way. He frowned and walked up to her.

"Bee whats wrong?" He asked. His eyes travelled in her line of sight and rested on Lyndell and LaToya. He put his arm around her and forced her to walk. "Come on I'll walk you to class." He sighed

"Sorry" she muttered.

"Its OK. It still must hurt. Fucking assholes" Dame frowned. They both walked past them without even looking at them. LaToya stared after Beyonce, who used to be her friend. She looked back at Lyndell and secretly wondered if he was worth losing her friends. It was too late now anyway, she thought. She stared after Beyonce and Dame until they disappeared. What was worse was that she had class with Beyonce next. Lyndell was in that class too.

"Ready to walk to class babe?" Lyndell asked.

"Yeah" LaToya sighed, he took her hand and they walked together. They walked into the classroom, LaToya looked around the class for a seat when her eyes fell on Beyonce who was at the back of the classroom with her head down reading her English book, she was surrounded by her usual group of friends, Alicia, Maria and Kerry. They all used to be LaToya's friends too. They all looked up at her and scowled, all of them accept for Beyonce. LaToya put her head down and sat at the front away from the girls.

"Do you guys smell something?" Alicia said out loud.

"Smells like a filthy  just walked into the class." Kerry said.

"Just ignore them Toya" Lyndell whispered. She tried but it was too hard, this is what she had to put up with everyday. It was getting harder. All through class the girls at the back accept for Beyonce made snide remarks to her and were whispering and gigging all the time. Lyndell was getting it just as bad. Beyonce didn't say a word, she didn't care. At the end of class LaToya and Lyndell ran out first while Beyonce and her friends walked out last. She smiled when she saw Shawn standing outside the class.

"See you at Math Bee" Alicia said and she walked off with the other girls.

"Hey sexy" Shawn smiled and kissed her. "I heard about LaToya and Lyndell, you OK?"

"I'm fine now" she smiled, she put her hand up his t shirt and rubbed his back as they began walking. "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"I don't care" Sahwn shrugged. "So how was English?" He smiled and rubbed her hipbone.

"Brutal, my friends spent the class picking on Lyndell and LaToya"

"Its not like they don't deserve it" He shrugged.

"Yeah I know" she nodded. They reached her next class and he pinned her against the wall and kissed her softly.

"I think we will stay in tonight" He smirked and ran his hands over her body.

"I think you're right" Beyonce smiled, she felt his hardness pressed against her. She giggled and pushed him away. "Have fun with that" She laughed and ran into the classroom. Shawn frowned and walked to the door of the class. Beyonce was sitting down.

"You're going to pay for that Bee" He called into the class. Everyone looked at him then at a giggling Beyonce with confusion.

"Mr. Carter, Miss Knowles. Detention after school" The teacher said from behind them.

"For what?" Shawn frowned.

"For disrupting my class."

"Mr. Carter, go to your class please" The teacher frowned. He smiled at Beyonce before strutting away.

Shawn walked into the class room for detention, he smiled when he saw Beyonce already in there, sitting on a table alone.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Hey" She frowned.

"Whats wrong?" He asked as he sat on the seat next her.

"Detention Shawn we could be at my house doing other things" Beyonce smirked.

"Hmm" Shawn smiled and leaned up to kiss her.

"Ahem" The teacher said from behind them. Beyonce and Shawn jumped and looked around. "Mr. Carter if you could dismount and find a seat, thank you" The teacher frowned. Beyonce blushed and jumped off Shawn. He laughed

"Come on sir it will only take five minutes" Shawn chuckled. Beyonce smacked him and slid lower in her seat.

"Bastard" She muttered.

"Five minutes? Wouldn't want to be spreading that around Shawn you will lose that great reputation" Mr. Roberts, the gym teacher laughed. Other people came into the room, including LaToya and Lyndell.

"I usually last longer sir its just Bee here is so sexy" Shawn laughed. She smacked his shoulder again.

"Shut up" Beyonce blushed. Lyndell scowled at them. He sat at the back with LaToya.

"Alright detention, you know the rules. No talking, you can do your homework if you want." Mr. Roberts said and sat down. Beyonce pulled out her English, Shawn on the other hand was too busy slowly moving his chair and desk over to Beyonce. He smiled when he reached her. She shook her head and smiled at him. He leaned close to her and put his arm around her.

"Don't you have something to do?" Beyonce whispered.

"No" Shawn shrugged. "Besides I like watching you" He smiled and kissed her cheek. Lyndell clenched his fists as he watched them. LaToya noticed, Lyndell was jealous. She couldn't help but think that if Beyonce would take him back, he would be back with her in a second and she would be dumped. She might be giving him sex but she didn't have his heart. Was this a complete mistake? If they broke up though LaToya would have no one and Beyonce wasn't going to take Lyndell back why would she? Her and Shawn seemed really happy. So she was going to stick with Lyndell. Shawn ran his hand up Beyonce's leg again and kissed her neck. She tried hard to keep her concentration on her English homework but it just wasn't happening. She pushed him back and he chuckled.

"Sorry am I distracting you?" He smirked.

"I am just so glad we are not in the same class" she whispered. He smiled and kissed her neck again, his hand still rising.

"Seriously Mr. Carter, hands off, lips off and move your table back over" Mr. Roberts said as he looked up from the work he was doing at his desk. Shawn rolled his eyes and moved his desk over. He wanted her so badly, he checked his watch, just ten more minutes and they could go. He moved his chair a little closer to her. Beyonce stifled a laugh as she saw him move over a little more.

"Alright Shawn move seats" Roberts said and pointed to the other side of the room.

"Ah come on, I didn't do anything" Shawn said innocently.

"Move away from Beyonce now." He said. Shawn sighed and picked up his bag, he sat across the room from her. He had to sit back in his seat to see her, he checked his watch again. Five minutes. He impatiently sat and waited for the bell to ring. When it did Shawn jumped up.

"Finally" He said and grabbed her hand. Before Beyonce could do anything Shawn was dragging her out of the room. "I can't wait to get you home." He smiled.

They ran out to Shawn's car and jumped in. He sped out of the school and went in the direction of her house. Lyndell frowned as he watched the black Escalade speed past him. He had definitely lost Beyonce forever.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 14 - I Got In!!!

LaToya watched Beyonce at her locker, she contemplated approaching her. It had been two months since it happened, maybe Beyonce would forgive her. Then again she might curse her out making it worse. She was dragged from her thoughts by someone running down the hall way shouting.

"Bee!" Shawn shouted as he ran towards her at full speed. She turned and looked at her boyfriend, he was running from the top of the hall, by the look of him he had been running from his car. When he finally reached her he bent down to catch his breath at this stage everyone had stopped and was staring at them. Beyonce put her hands on his arms which were sweaty.

"Baby whats wrong?" she asked.

"I got in" He smiled.

"Got in where?" Beyonce frowned in confusion.

"I got into Harvard. Full football scholarship. There was a scout at our last game. I GOT IN" He beamed. Beyonce screamed in excitement and jumped into his arms. He laughed and spun her around. She kissed his lips.

"Oh my God I'm so happy for you" .

"I GOT IN" Dame shouted as he reached them.

"Harvard too?" Beyonce asked.

"Yeah" Dame said and he hugged Her.

"I got in too" Shawn beamed.

"We are together still?"

"Hell yes man" Shawn laughed and hugged his best friend.

"I'm so happy for both of you" Beyonce smiled.

"You both got in?" Alicia asked. They nodded, she smiled and hugged both of them. Beyonce and Alicia leaned
against the lockers as other people congratulated Shawn and Dame.

Okay I've written sentences longer than this update so there will be another tonight. No worries.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 15 - Fighting

Beyonce ran to Shawn's locker after lunch. She smiled when she saw him standing there alone. She walked up and kissed his cheek. He looked at her and smiled. She leaned against the locker and let him pin her there to kiss her lips.

"Where were you at lunch? I missed you" Shawn pouted.

"I was in Mrs. Grant's office" Beyonce smiled.

"Why?" why frowned.

"She said my grades were too good for 10th grade so next year I am going to be a Junior" Beyonce beamed. Shawn smiled and gave her a hug.

"That is so great Bee" He beamed and kissed her. "I'm so happy for you"

"I have other news" Beyonce smiled. "Two things actually." She knew he was going to hate her after this.

"Oh yeah whats that?" Derek smiled and kissed her.

"My mom and Richard are getting married!"

"Wow Bee congratulations. I mean that is good right?"

"Yeah it's great. They want a traditional wedding, like finding a great spot and spending a week there and um dancing and stuff" she muttered.

"So?" Shawn frowned not knowing what the big deal was.

"Well the good news is that we have a hotel room for a week in the country"

"Whats the bad news?" He asked.

"Um we have to get dance lessons" Beyonce winced.

"Who?" he frowned.

"Us" She pointed between them. "As in you and me. My mom and Richard too and
other people. My mom said we have to"

"No way. I'm not doing that. You know I don't dance Bee" Shawn frowned and shook his head furiously.

"Baby please" Beyonce whined.

"Nope. No way." He said and turned back to his locker. Beyonce frowned. She stood behind Shawn and wrapped her arms around him, she ran her hands along his chest and stomach, she heard him let out a frustrated groan when she reached the front of his jeans. She felt his hardness then let him go.

"Fine, but until you do there will be no sex" Beyonce smirked and walked away from him.

"Bitch" He shouted after her, Beyonce flipped him off without looking back and smiled to herself. He was going to crumble before the end of the night.

Beyonce walked out to Shawns's car after school. He was leaning on the bonnet smirking at her.

"What are you looking so smug about?" Beyonce smiled.

"Well your using sex against me, so I thought it would work both ways"

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"We are not having sex so you don't get a ride home" Shawn smirked.

"Really?" she laughed.

"Yep" He nodded. "Are we having sex yet?"

"Are you dancing yet?"

"No" Shawn shook his head.

"Then no" Beyonce smiled.

"Fine" Shawn shrugged and hopped into his car. "See you later" He smirked and began driving away.

"ASS" She shouted after him. She looked around and saw Dame walking to his car. She smiled and ran over to him.

"Hey baby girl" Dame beamed and hugged her.

"Hey sweetie. So Shawn is an asshole, can you give me a ride home?"

"Of course, like you have to ask" Dame smiled. Beyonce smiled and jumped into the car.

"So why is Shawn an ass?"

"He won't get dance lessons for my mom's wedding so I won't give him sex and he is fighting back with no ride home"

"You two are idiots" Dame laughed. "This is the reason why I don't get into relationships"

"Funny" she smiled. They drove up to her house. Beyonce saw that her mother was home. No Shawn though.

"Alright Bey I'll see you tomorrow. Remember the party."

"Yes of course I do."

"Alright see you tomorrow"

"Yeah you too" Dame smiled and sped off. Beyonce walked into her house.

"Hey mom" she called.

"Hey sweetie." Tina smiled. Beyonce walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"Alone?" She frowned.

"Yep" Beyonce smiled.

"Where is Shawn?"

"We are at war, I don't expect to see him tonight" she smiled.

"Do I want to know?" Tina chuckled.

"Not really"

"I am going to work in an hour, do you want me to cook you dinner or leave money
for take out?"

"Take out is fine"

"Alright." Tina smiled and handed her money, she then walked out leaving Beyonce in the kitchen alone. Her cell rang.

"What do you want?" she smirked.

"Having fun walking?" Shawn laughed.

"Actually I'm home" Beyonce smirked.

"How?" he frowned.

"Dame gave me a lift" Beyonce laughed. "Ha ha your plan back fired"

"I have to remember to kill him. You think that is all I have up my sleeve?" Shawn smirked.

"What else you got?" she asked.

"Alone tonight are we?"

"Yeah I am. Unless you come over of course" she smiled.

"Nope, you can stay there alone. I'll go out with the guys or something" he
smirked.

"You are going to leave me here all alone because I won't give you sex?" Beyonce raised her eyebrow mildly pissed.

"Basically" Shawn shrugged.

"Fine" Beyonce said and hung up. What the hell was his problem? All this over sex? She contemplated calling her friends but she wasn't in the mood of going out. She decided a night in alone my do her good it had been so long. Screw Shawn.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 16 - SMH

Shawn walked into the diner at the mall and met his friends.

"Well well Shawn Carter without Beyonce attached to his hip. I never thought I would see that again" Eric laughed.

"Funny" Shawn frowned and sat beside Dame.

"You and Bee still fighting then?" Dame asked.

"I am going to win. There is no way I am going to dance lessons" Sahwn frowned.

"Dude she is with holding sex. Do whatever she wants" Dame laughed.

"No" Shawn shook his head.

"Where is she?" James asked.

"Home I guess. I don't know" Shawn shrugged. "So guys what are we doing tonight?"

"Beers at James's, just us. Maybe some poker. We never hang out anymore, just the guys I mean" Chris smiled.

"Alright guys lets do it" Dame smiled. They got up and headed for James's house. Shawn was missing Bee so much but he refused to lose.

"Shawn man its your turn." Dame said pulling Shawn from his thoughts.

"Oh um... Fold" He sighed. Dame looked at him and frowned.

"Just go home to her"

"Nope" Shawn shook his head. "I need more alcohol" He frowned and got up, he got another beer and sat down to watch the other guys play.

"I was with that girl Lauren the other night." Eric laughed.

"Good?" Dame asked.

"Oh yeah" He smiled.

"I was really drunk when I slept with her so I don't really remember" Dame laughed.

"What about you Shawn? You think Lauren is hot?" Eric asked.

"She's alright" Shawn shrugged.

"Guys you know Shawn doesn't notice anyone else anymore. He's been neutered" Chris laughed.

"I have not." Shawn frowned.

"Oh please, you used to be a bigger  than Dame, then this chick comes along and you have completely changed." James smiled.

"I haven't completely changed" He sighed.

"This is the first time you have been without her, since you got with her. Your whipped man" Eric laughed.

"I'm not whipped!" Shawn snapped.

"Sure you’re not" James rolled his eyes. Dame didn't say anything, none of the other guys really knew Beyonce, they didn't understand. Shawn clenched his beer bottle angrily, he was not whipped.

"Man relax" Dame whispered.

"I'm fine" He sighed.

"They are just messing around"

"Yeah I know" Shawn shrugged. "Am I though? Whipped I mean?" Shawn frowned.

"You have just changed that's all" Dame shrugged. "I'm not judging I love Bee, I just never thought you would be a one woman guy." He laughed.

"Lets go out son. Get some girls" James smiled.

"I'm up for that" Chris smiled. Dame pulled Shawn up and they all went out.

"There is a party at Tre's tonight. Lets go to it" Dame said. They all agreed and headed in that direction

The guys arrived at the party and all went their own way in search of girls to sleep with. Shawn sat on the couch when some girl approached him.

"Shawn right?" A girl said as she sat beside him on the couch. Sahwn looked at her, she was a knock out. Black Hair, tall, perfect body. Exactly Shawn's type.

"Yeah" He smiled.

"Cassie" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Cassie" Shawn smirked and shook her hand. He looked around at his friends, they were all smiling at him and egging him on. All of them accept for Dame that is. He was frowning and silently warning him not to think about it. Shawn ignored Dame, he would prove to his friends that Shawn Carter was most definitely not whipped

Cassie was straddling him, he could do anything he wanted to her. She was his for the night.

But he couldn't do it, not to Beyonce. He loved her too much for this shit. He pulled his head back and lifted her off him.

"Sorry I can't do this" He sighed. "Sorry"

"What the hell Shawn?" She frowned.

"I have a girlfriend"

"She will never know"

"I will" he sighed and walked away from her.

"You gone soft man" James laughed.

"Shut up" Shawn sighed.

"See I told you neutered." Chris smirked.

"Yeah I'm neutered, I'm whipped. So fcuking what?" Shawn snapped. "I'm going home" He sighed and walked out. Dame caught his arm.

"Don't let those idiots force you to do something like that again man. Baby girl is too important for you to lose. Don't be an idiot" Dame warned.

"Thanks man" Shawn smiled. He walked out of the house and walked in the direction of Beyonce's. Guilt was pumping through his veins. He had almost cheated on her. How could he have been so stupid? He decided to tell her what happened and hoped to God she would forgive him. He walked up the steps leading to her porch and walked into the house. It was dark, he guessed she was already in bed and ran upstairs. He smiled when he saw her fast asleep. His Beyonce, the girl he loved more than anything. No wonder he wanted to spend every living moment with her. She was perfect. He looked around for his bottoms but couldn't find them, he shrugged and stripped to his boxers. He got in beside her and wrapped his arms around her. She stirred awake and turned to look at him.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Hey" She smiled sleepily and kissed him. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you" He sighed and breathed her in. "I love you Bee"

"I love you too" Beyonce smiled and snuggled against him. Shawn ran his foot up her leg and smiled.

"So that's were my pants got to" He chuckled.

"Sorry" Beyonce laughed. "I missed you tonight, I wanted your scent near me"

"I'm sorry about tonight." He sighed. Beyonce frowned at him, he was holding something back. She decided not to push it. He would tell her when he was ready. She kissed his lips and snuggled tightly against him He smiled and fell asleep, the guilt still bubbling in his gut.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:43 am
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry

Shawn and Beyonce were watching TV. Well Beyonce was watching TV, Shawn was thinking about last night and how to tell her. He decided to just be a man and do it. He got the remote and turned the TV off.

"I have to tell you something" Shawn sighed. Beyonce turned to look at him. He ran his hand over his hair nervously.

"Shawn whats wrong?" she asked concerned.

"I was out with the guys last night"

"So?"

"They were teasing me about being whipped by you. It pissed me off, I wanted to prove to them that I wasn't" Shawn frowned.

"How?" She asked knowing what was coming but needing to hear it from him. Her heartbeat wildly, had he cheated on her?

"I met this girl she um..." Shawn looked at Beyonce, she was trembling already. "I didn't Bey, I didn't do anything."

"Then what?" Beyonce asked her voice shaking.

"I was going to. I know it was stupid but they just made me angry. But when she went to kiss me I pushed her away. I didn't do anything Bee" Shawn pleaded.

"But you were planning on it? Only your conscience got in the way?" Beyonce cried. "You were going to cheat on me Shawn" She said angrily and pushed him away from her. She got up and ran upstairs.

"Bee." Shawn called and ran after her. By the time he got to her room she had the door locked. "Bee please. I'm sorry, I just... I was drunk and being stupid. I'm so sorry" Shawn sighed and sat against the door. He could hear her crying. He felt like such a prick. "Beyonce please open the door. We can talk about it"

"Just go home Shawn. Get the hell out of my house." Beyonce cried.

"No I'm not leaving you like this. I'm not leaving you ever. I love you so much Beyonce, you have to believe that. It was a stupid lapse in judgment that will never happen again" Shawn sighed. She opened the door, Shawn jumped up and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry"

"How far did it go?" she asked.

"Um flirting, she sat on my lap. When she leaned into kiss me I pushed her off. That's it" Shawn said.

"That's it?" Beyonce looked up into his eyes to see if he was lying.

"Yeah that's it." Shawn nodded.

"OK"

"OK?" he asked.

"Yeah" Beyonce sighed and buried her head in his chest. He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed her head.

"I love you Bee"

"I love you too" She said sadly. "Why did you even tell me?"

"I don't want to lie to you Bee." Shawn said honestly. He kissed her lips and they walked downstairs. Shawn knew he had a lot of groveling to do but at least she didn't leave him. That was the main thing, they were still together. He couldn't lose her. Not a chance.

Shawn was making something to eat for himself and Beyonce when there was a knock on the door.

"Bee door" He shouted upstairs.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock, I'm not deaf you know" Beyonce snapped.

"Attitude.." Shawn frowned. Beyonce rolled her eyes and ran to the front door, she smiled when she saw Dame leaning against the door frame.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Your boyfriend was a asshole last night" Dame sighed and walked into the house.

"I know"

"Good" He smiled. They walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Hey man "Dame smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Shawn smiled.

"Party tonight remember?" Dame frowned. "Plus when you hit me up to say that you told Bee about last night I wanted to make sure you survived" He laughed.

"He survived" Beyonce frowned and rolled her eyes.

"I see that" Dame laughed.

"You want some of this?" Shawn asked.

"Sure" Dame shrugged.

"How was the party?" Beyonce asked.

"It was OK, slept with two different girls so…" Dame smirked.

"Eww Dame. I hope you wore a condom" Beyonce frowned.

"Of course" Dame frowned in disgust. "I don't want kids or diseases thank you very much" He laughed. Beyonce laughed as well. "So are you two on speaking terms?" Dame asked as Shawn put food in front of them both, and sat beside Dame. Shawn looked at Beyonce.

"Yeah" Beyonce nodded.

"Tense huh?" Dame smiled.

"A little" Shawn muttered.

"He didn't do anything Bee"

"I know that" Beyonce nodded. "We are fine

"I have to get dressed" Shawn smiled and walked out of the kitchen, up to Beyonce's room.

"So how are you really?" Dame asked Beyonce.

"It hurt but I trust him. I love him so much and nothing happened so its all ok" Beyonce smiled.

"Good" he nodded. Shawn came back downstairs in jeans and a t-shirt and the three of them left the house in Shawn's car. Beyonce sat in the back alone, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Shawn's neck as he drove to Alicia's house.

"I love you" Beyonce smiled. Shawn kissed her arm.

"I love you too" Shawn smiled.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:43 am
Chapter 18 - Sleepover

"You look beautiful" He smiled and kissed her. "I have to go by my house OK? I have to get a change of clothes" He smiled and took her hand. They walked out to the car.

"Sure" Beyonce smiled. They drove to Shawn's house. It was big, like a mansion actually it was a mansion, it had like 10 bedrooms alone, never mind anything else. His dad was a high profiled lawyer. James Carter. Beyonce adored his dad, he was so funny. They walked into the house.

"Hey dad" Shawn smiled.

"You look some what familiar do I know you?" James smiled.

"I have not been gone that long"

"You are always missing, we were starting to worry" He chuckled.

"Where is mom?" Shawn asked. He grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Work"

"Right" Shawn nodded.

"Well Beyonce sweetheart I see your still taming my son" James chuckled. She sat beside Shawn's dad and nodded.

"You know it James" She laughed.

"I am going to get clothes. I'll be back" Shawn frowned.

"So what have you two been up to all day?" James asked.

"Dance lessons" Beyonce giggled.

"My son? Dance lessons?" James laughed.

"I know right? It took a lot of convincing. Its for my mom's wedding"

"Right" James laughed. "And how was he?"

"So bad" she laughed.

"I can't even picture that you know. Shawn and dancing just doesn't mix. Next time
I want a picture" He smiled.

"Of course just for you" she smiled. "We also went to a movie"

"Right. I don't think I will ask about that thanks." He laughed. Beyonce slapped his arm and blushed.

"Shut up"

"You guys should stay here tonight. Its just me and you know I don't care. Gloria is out for the night, when she is done with work she is heading up to see Angie." James shrugged.

"Seriously?" she asked. Beyonce loved James because he was so laid back.

"Seriously what?" Shawn asked when he walked back into the kitchen.

"I said that you and Bee should stay here tonight. Your mom won't be home. Its just me" James smiled.

"You want to ma?" Shawn asked.

"I don't care" She shrugged.

"Yeah we will then" Shawn smiled. "Are you in work at all today dad?"

"I'm leaving now and I will be back at around five. I'll grab food." He smiled.

"Italian Bee?"

"Of course what else?"

"Great. See you two later" He smiled. He grabbed his suit jacket and walked out the door.

"Cool. I love it when my mom goes up to Angie" Shawn smiled.

"Why?" Beyonce smiled and kissed him.

"Because you get to stay here, I don't know Bee but there is something sexy about you being in my shower" He smirked.

"You are such a perv" Beyonce rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. He nodded and kissed her. Beyonce loved Shawn's room, the bed was huge and his shower had so much more room for them to move around in. "I have to call my mom"

"Sure" her shrugged and handed her his cell phone. She dialed her mom's number but there was no answer so she called Richard

"Hello?"

"Hey Richard its me" Beyonce smiled.

"You ok Bee?" Richard asked.

"Yeah fine, can you just tell mom I won't be home tonight. I am spending it at Shawn's"

"Sure thing baby girl. See you tomorrow"

"Yeah great"

"Bye"

"Bye"

"Ready to go upstairs?" Shawn smiled. Beyonce nodded and he pulled her up to his room for an afternoon in bed. They would get it out of their systems before Shawn's dad got home.

"Kids I am home and I have brought food" James called as he slammed the door. Shawn ran downstairs in just his boxers.

"Hey" Shawn smiled. James took in his disheveled appearance and rolled his eyes.

"You spent the day in bed?"

"Um..." Shawn smiled.

"I will serve, you go put some clothes on" James frowned and walked into the kitchen. Shawn laughed and ran back upstairs.

"My dad is home" he smiled as Beyonce stepped out of the shower.

"Ok" she nodded. Shawn gave her one of his t shirts and a pair of bottoms. They both quickly dressed and walked downstairs. "Hey" Beyonce smiled and sat across from James.

"Hey sweetheart" James smiled.

"So how was work?" Shawn asked.

"Long" James smiled. Beyonce's cell rang, she took it out and looked at it. She smiled and answered it quickly.

"I am at Shawn's Dame come over"

"I am at your house" Dame frowned. "Ten minutes"

"Ok bye" Beyonce laughed. "Dame will be here soon"

"Great" James smiled. "He can stay the night too then"

"Iight cool" Shawn shrugged. The front door slammed and Dame walked into the house.

"You said you were going to your house" Dame frowned and sat down beside James. He grabbed some food from everyone elses plate.

"We were but then we found out that my mom wasn't home" Shawn smiled.

"Its called a phone ya'll" Dame snapped.

"Damon get a plate of your own" James snapped.

"Right sorry" he laughed and got up to get a plate. He sat down and grabbed more food for his plate.

"You staying here?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah. Why not?" Dame shrugged. James smiled and the four began chatting over their dinner.

Beyonce linked Dame as they walked down the hall way together. For Dame it would be the last time walking these halls.

"Last day Dame" Beyonce smiled.

"I know" Dame sighed.

"Nervous?"

"A little, I'm more excited" He smiled.

"I am going to miss you guys so much next year" Beyonce frowned, she was losing her two closest friends one of them being her boyfriend. Dame sighed and put his arm around her to give her a side ways hug.

"I am going to miss you too kid. I am so proud that you are a Junior next year. You scared about that?"

"As hell" Beyonce admitted.

"You will be great."

"So will you. Pre Med Dame, a lot of hard work"

"I know but I can roll with it." Dame smiled.

"All you’re going to be doing is studying" Beyonce laughed.

"Nah I will make time for parties and of course football practice"

"Of course" Beyonce smiled. "So you going to let me sign your year book?" Beyonce smiled and took it from him.

"Like you have to ask." Dame smiled. "I have to go, see you later. You can give me that back later too" He smiled and hugged her before taking off down the hall. Beyonce opened his year book and looked through it, she smiled at the picture of the football team, Shawn and Dame looked hot in it, there was also a picture of just Dame and Shawn, she decided to sign that picture. She walked to her next class and sat down with her friends, because it was their last day before summer none of the teachers really made them do any work so Beyonce signed Dame's year book.

Well done buddy. I can't believe you're leaving me, but I'm proud anyway! I'm going to miss you though. Love you lots.

Beyonce. X X X
[/i]

"Hey sexy" Shawn smiled and put his arms around Beyonce.

"Hey" Beyonce sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Shawn asked. He took her hand and they walked to lunch together.

"This is our last lunch together. It’s our last everything" Beyonce said sadly. "I’m going to miss you"

"I know. It’s going to be weird next year without you but hey, I will be down here every Friday without fail OK?" Shawn smiled and kissed her.

"It’s just school is going to be so different without you"

"You will get used to it. I promise" Shawn smiled. They entered the cafeteria for lunch. "What do you want Bee?"

"Just a drink I'm not hungry" Beyonce shrugged.

"You sure?" Shawn frowned.

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Want me to get an extra dessert so you don't eat mine?" He chuckled.

"I won't eat yours" Beyonce smiled.

"You will" He nodded. "You always do"

"I do not"

"You so do. I'm getting two just in case" He smiled. Beyonce rolled her eyes.

"I am going to find Dame"

"You do that" Shawn laughed. Beyonce walked through the cafeteria and finally saw Dame sitting alone for the first time ever. Beyonce frowned and walked over to him.

"Hey" Beyonce smiled and sat down.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Where is everyone?"

"No clue" Dame shrugged. "Where is Shawn?"

"Getting food. Are you not eating?"

"Not hungry" Dame shrugged. "So you going to make up with LaToya when we leave?" He smirked. "She still just eats lunch with Lyndall you know that right?"

"Yeah I know." Beyonce sighed. "Do you think I should?" She frowned.

"I don't know. I mean... I just don't know what to say. Maybe"

"Maybe? That's all you have?" Beyonce smiled.

"That's about it babe" Dame smiled. "But seriously, I know you miss her, but she did betray you in the worst way. This one is up to you Bee" Dame said. Shawn came to the table with his lunch and a drink for Beyonce which Dame took straight away. Beyonce frowned at him and grabbed it back after he took a sip, Dame laughed.

"Do you think I should make up with LaToya Shawn?"

"Um... I don't know Bee" Shawn shrugged.

"The both of you are useless"

"I told you it’s not up to us, it’s up to you" Dame smiled. Beyonce looked around the cafeteria and saw LaToya, she was sitting with Lyndall and his wrestling friends. She looked unhappy and bored. Beyonce rested her head against Shawn.

"We would never be close like we used to. I think that’s gone. I wouldn't be able to trust her."

"But you could be friends. And you never know Bee you might trust her again" Shawn suggested.

"Fine I will talk to her"

"Now?" Dame smiled.

"Yeah" Beyonce frowned and got up. "See you two after school"

"Yes you will" Shawn smiled and kissed her. She gave Dame a quick hug and walked over to LaToya's table.

"Hey um Toya, can I talk to you?" Beyonce asked awkwardly. LaToya and Lyndall looked up shocked.

"Yeah" LaToya said and quickly walked away with Beyonce.

"Look Toya, I know your sorry for the way things happened with Lyndall but the damage has been done, I don't think we will ever get the friendship we used to have back, but I'm tired of fighting with you so maybe we could you know meet halfway?" Beyonce sighed.

"Like friends?" LaToya asked.

"Yeah friends as in eat lunch together and stuff. Just don't bring your boyfriend along" Beyonce smiled slightly.

"I won't" LaToya smiled. "I heard you’re going to be a Junior next year. That's great Bey"

"Thanks" Beyonce smiled. The bell rang for classes. LaToya and Beyonce walked together. It was nice catching up with LaToya but Beyonce had to try hard to push the image of her and Lyndall in bed together out of her mind. It was in the past and it was going to stay there. This time when she got to class she had Shawn's year book, she smiled and signed the back of it.

Ah sweetie where do I start? I love you to death, I always will. I cannot believe you are leaving me but in 2 years we will be together again and I already can't wait for it. You are everything to me Shawn Carter. I love you so much. All my love forever.

Beyonce.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:44 am
Chapter 19- New School Year

Beyonce hugged Shawn tightly.

"See you next Friday." He smiled and threw his last suitcase in his car.

"Yeah next Friday" Beyonce sighed and kissed him.

"Good luck in school. I know you're going to rock." Shawn smiled.

"You too" Beyonce smiled. She kissed him one last time.

"Alright Bee, give me some love" Dame laughed and hugged her. "See you soon"

"Yeah soon" Beyonce smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us Bee?" James asked.

"No its fine. I'll just see him next week" She smiled.

"OK then" James smiled. Beyonce watched as Shawn, Dame, and Shawn's parents sped off. Shawn and Dame were heading up to Cambridge for their first day of Harvard, which was on Monday. Beyonce started her Junior year on Monday too. She was nervous and scared but also excited. She was already counting down the days until next Friday when she saw Shawn again. She walked out of Shawn's drive way and headed home.

Beyonce walked into her bedroom and sighed, her first night without Shawn by her side, this was going to be difficult. She picked one of his t shirts off the floor and held it to her nose. She fought back tears and changed into her pajamas, she pulled the t shirt over her head and crawled into bed. Her cell phone broke through the silence.

Hello" She sighed.

"Hey" Shawn whispered.

"Oh hey, how is your new place?"

"Its OK" Shawn shrugged. "Kitchen, living room two bedrooms. Basic. What are you doing?" He smiled.

"Laying in bed" Beyonce sighed.

"Me too"

"I miss you baby" She said sadly.

"I miss you too baby girl. I can't wait until Friday"

"Me either" Beyonce smiled. "I can't wait until I am at Harvard with you"

"Now that will be fun" He chuckled. "Ok I am going to go to sleep, I love you Bee"

"I love you too" Beyonce sighed. "Bye"

"Bye" Shawn nodded and hung up. Beyonce took a deep breath and rolled on to her side. She really couldn't wait to be with him again.

Beyonce woke up on Monday morning for her first day of school without Shawn and Dame, she was absolutely dreading it. She crawled out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a jacket before heading downstairs, grabbing her bag and heading out the door for her walk to school. No more sex before school, no more Shawn making breakfast for them while she rested her head on his shoulder and watched, no more Escalade parked in her drive way. Everything felt so empty. Her cell phone began ringing loudly, she buried her sorrow and answered her phone.

"Hello?" Beyonce sighed.

"Hey baby girl, I am calling to wish you luck" Dame smiled.

"Aw thank you honey but I am missing my boys terribly" She sighed.

"Well we miss you too. Shawn is moping, it’s pathetic" Dame laughed.

"Is he there?"

"Shower" Dame shrugged. "Hey Shawn, the love of your life is calling for you" Dame shouted into the background, Beyonce heard Shawn jump out of the shower and ran to the phone. She couldn't help but smile at how eager he was.

"Hey baby" Shawn smiled.

"I miss you" Beyonce pouted.

"Me too" He sighed. "I have to go to my first class but good luck with your big day too" Shawn smiled.

"OK fine call me later" She smiled.

"I'll call you at lunch"

"Can't wait. Bye" Beyonce sighed.

"Bye" She put her cell away and looked up at her high school. This place was going to be so strange without Shawn and Dame. She was stalling, she felt pathetic but her nerves were to her.

"Hey" Someone said from behind her. Beyonce turned and smiled slightly at LaToya.

"Hey" Beyonce sighed.

"Stalling?"

"Yeah"

"Let’s do it Bee" LaToya smiled and linked Beyonce. She smiled gratefully and they both walked in together. Beyonce got her books and walked to her new class, all her other friends were only Sophomores so she was now alone, she didn't know any Juniors, this was going to be hard. She took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. Everyone looked up at her, She blushed deeply and took a seat at the back.

"Hi" A girl smiled at her.

"Hi" Beyonce smiled back.

"You are Beyonce Knowles right?" She asked.

"Um yeah" she nodded.

"I'm Rachel" She smiled. "You are Shawn Carter's girlfriend"

"Yeah" Beyonce blushed.

"Wow, you must be like completely missing him. He is totally hot. How did you do it? Keep Shawn Carter" She smiled.

"Um..." Beyonce frowned.

"And you are friends with Damon Dash. Oh my God you were like the most hated girl last year. We were all totally jealous. How are they getting on in college?"

"You know what, I think I'll sit at the front" Beyonce frowned and moved seats. This was going to be a long two years.

"Oh my God" Beyonce frowned and slammed her tray down to sit with her friends.

"How was it being a Junior?" Alicia laughed.

"I spent the morning being told that I am Shawn Carter's girlfriend. Oh and they are all totally jealous because Shawn is so sexy" Beyonce rolled her eyes and used air quotes. Alicia, Mariah and Kerry laughed.

"Aw sweetie we are sorry" Kerry smiled. "You still have your real friends though"

"And I love you guys" Beyonce smiled. "LaToya is going to be sitting here by the way so be nice" She warned.

"Whatever" They rolled their eyes. LaToya sat with them and the girls were polite but Beyonce knew it was going to take a while before the awkwardness went away. She headed home after school and went to her room to study. Shawn never left her mind. She really couldn't wait until she was at Harvard with him.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 20 - 2 Years Later

///So I skipped ahead 2 years because like I said this was is a long story and I didn't want to drag it on. Bee got good grades, graduated and all that so there you go///

"Oh go to hell" Beyonce snapped and slammed her phone shut. "Fcukin asshole" She said to herself. She got up and finished packing.

"Bee are you nearly ready?"

"Yeah mom just one more box"

"Right" Tina called. "We are leaving early in the morning remember?"

"Yeah I remember" Beyonce rolled her eyes. She threw the rest of the stuff from her room into the box and brought it out to the car. It was packed tight with all her stuff. She slammed the trunk closed and walked back inside. Just one more day and she was out of here.

Beyonce, Richard and Tina walked into Beyonce's new room. It was empty.

"Your room mate isn't here yet" Tina smiled.

"No I guess not" Beyonce shrugged. She walked through the living room it was nice and simple. A couch and a coffee table, next to that was the kitchen, basic as well. She walked into one of the two bedrooms, it was nice and homey, a double bed and a desk, she walked over and dumped her suitcase on the bed. There was one bathroom which was fine. The she walked back into the living room to see how her parents were doing.

"We will go down and get more stuff" Tina smiled. Richard followed her back out to the car. Beyonce looked out the window at her campus. It was huge, she smiled to herself. This was her for the next four years at least.

"So when you told me to go to hell yesterday, did that mean we broke up?" She heard from behind her. Beyonce jumped and turned around, Shawn was leaning in her door way smiling. She smiled and walked towards him. "Because I would be very upset since I have waited two years for this" He smiled and put his arms around her.

"Like I would ever dump you" Beyonce smiled and breathed him in. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" He smiled. He pushed her back and lay her on the couch, climbing on top of her.

"My parents are downstairs" Beyonce giggled.

"So?" Shawn smiled and ran his hand up her top. He captured her lips again and slid his tongue into her mouth. She let out a moan and ran her hands up his back. She put her hands between them and went for his belt buckle.

"Oh great my room mate is a " A voice came from behind them. Beyonce pushed Shawn up and he lay back on the couch and looked at the girl that just walked in. She looked sweet and pissed off at the same time.

"Oh um hey I'm Beyonce" she blushed.

"Kelendria, but Kelly is fine" She said and walked past them into the other bedroom.

"Kelly honey the rest of your stuff" A woman smiled.

"Yeah whatever mom" Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Oh you must be my Kelendria's room mate"

"Yeah I'm Beyonce" She said awkwardly. Shawn just lay on the couch, staring but not really interested.

"And you are?" The woman asked Shawn.

"Shawn Carter. Nice to meet you ma'am" He smiled. "I'm Beyonce's boyfriend"

"Right" The woman smiled.

"Beyonce the rest of your stuff" Richard said and carried the boxes into the room.

"Shawn" He beamed.

"Hey Richard" Shawn smiled. Tina followed Richard inside.

"Ah Shawn sweetie you're here" Tina smiled.

"Hey Mama T" Shawn smiled.

"Holy shit you're Tina Knowles and Richard Webber" Kelly said suddenly from behind them. Tina and Richard turned and looked at the girl.

"Yes we are" Tina smiled.

"The World's top General Surgeons Knowles and Webber?" Kelly asked.

"Yes. I suppose you could say that"

"Oh my God. I am a huge fan, I'm Kelendria Rowland" Kelly beamed. Beyonce watched in amazement, she had never seen her parents get so much attention for their work before.

"Medical student I gather?" Tina chuckled.

"Yes" she nodded.

"Nice to meet you Kelendria" Tina and Richard smiled.

"Ok Bee sweetie, that is all of it. See you soon" Tian smiled and hugged her. "Be good Shawn" She warned and hugged him as well.

"I am always good" Shawn smirked.

"Sure you are" She rolled her eyes. Richard hugged Beyonce and waved to Shawn before they both left. Kelly's mom didn't show any signs of leaving, she was too busy dictating where everything would go to Kelly.

"Come on we will go out" Shawn smiled. He took Beyonce's hand and pulled her out of the room.

"Where are we going?"

"Who cares?" Shawn shrugged and pulled her close to him. He had missed her.

"Bee" They heard from behind them. She turned and saw Dame.

"DAME!" Beyonce beamed and ran into his arms. He spun her around.

"I missed you kid" Dame smiled and put her down.

"I missed you too" Beyonce smiled.

"Alright guys. I am starving, lets go get something to eat" Shawn said and took Beyonce's hand. The three of them went to get lunch, just like the old days. They had all missed this.

Beyonce walked back to her dorm later that night after spending the day in Shawns's room. Kelly was sitting the couch studying.

"Hey" Beyonce smiled.

"Hey" Kelly said without looking up.

"So you're Pre Med?"

"Yeah are you?" Kelly asked. This time looking at her.

"Yep" Beyonce nodded.

"I can't believe Tina Knowles is your mother. I would kill to have her as a mother." Kelly smiled.

"Big Shoes to fill trust me" Beyonce smiled. "I'm starving. Do you want to get something to eat?" Beyonce asked.

"Sure" Kelly shrugged. They got up and walked out of the dorm.

"So I explored a little earlier but of course Shawn just brought me to his favorite spot and wouldn't come exploring with me. Just because he knows where everywhere is" Beyonce rolled her eyes.

"How old is he?" Kelly asked.

"Twenty. He is a Junior" Beyonce smiled. "So where are you from?"

"Texas, Houston." Kelly said.

"Wow. Seriously? So am I." Beyonce beamed. (a/n I know in the begining she wasn't from Texas, but Bee's lil country accent was calling out to me so just go with it lol)

"Are you serious? Wow this is so great. Now I can eat like a Texan and not be looked at like I'm crazy." Kelly laughed.

"Me too!" Beyonce laughed too. They walked into a cafe and ordered food. They talked all night. Kelly was hard core and completely honest, a little too honest but Beyonce really liked her. They would definitely get along great.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 21 - College Life

"OK I did not know it was going to be that hardcore on our first day" Beyonce frowned as her and Kelly walked down the hall.

"I know right?" Kelly frowned as well. "I'm still excited" She smiled.

"Me too" Beyonce agreed. "Library?"

"Of course. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there" Kelly sighed.

They were walking and talking when they heard heavy footsteps of someone running behind them. They both turned but before Beyonce could do anything she was in the air. She screamed with fright and tried to fight her way down but he had her over his shoulder by then and she was stuck.

"DAME you ass" She shouted and smacked his back. Dame just laughed, he ignored Beyonce's screams of protest and turned his attention to Kelly.

"Hey I'm Damon Dash, the possible man of your dreams" He smirked.

"Yeah sure you are" Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Damon put me down" Beyonce screamed. Dame readjusted her and kept walking.

"Where are you guys headed?" He asked.

"Library" Kelly shrugged. "A lot of assignments already."

"Me too" He smiled. "Sucks don't it?"

"Yeah" Kelly nodded.

"So how do you know Bee here?" Dame smiled and re adjusted Beyonce again.

"Roommate. You?"

"She is my little homie right Bee?" Dame laughed. "High school"

"Right" Kelly laughed.

"Dame please?" Beyonce whined.

"You coming to the game Friday Bee?" He asked.

"If you put me down I'll think about it"

"We will see" Dame chuckled. "What’s your name by the way?"

"Dame don't try sleep with her. Kelly don't sleep with him"

"Kelly right" Dame smiled and ignored the rest of Beyonce's warnings. They reached the library and walked inside. Dame put Beyonce down when the librarian gave him the death stare.

"Asshole" Beyonce whispered and fixed herself. Dame chuckled quietly. "Where is Shawn?"

"Don't know" Dame shrugged.

"He isn't Medical?" Kelly asked as the three of them sat down.

"Law" Beyonce smiled.

"Law really?" Kelly frowned.

"His dad is a lawyer so..." Beyonce shrugged and took out her books. Dame and Kelly followed suit.

"You coming to the game?" Dame whispered across the table at her.

"Yeah" Beyonce nodded. "Kelly?"

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm playing ." Dame smiled.

"Is there a party afterwards?" Beyonce asked.

"Of course."

"Then she is in" Beyonce smiled. Kelly shrugged in agreement. They were only there half an hour when Shawn dropped beside Beyonce and kissed her cheek.

"Hey" He smiled. Beyonce turned and kissed his lips.

"Hey" She smiled. He took out his books and began studying. Beyonce glanced at him, with him this close to her she couldn't concentrate. She looked across at Kelly and Dame, they were both writing furiously. She dropped her hand and ran it up his leg. He glanced at her then looked back down at his book. She smiled and her hand kept rising. He swallowed a groan when she reached the front of his jeans. She stifled a laugh and ran her hand back down his leg but he grabbed it and put it back to the front of jeans. She smirked at him. She pulled out her writing pad and quickly jotted something down and showed it to him.

Back of the library?

Shawn nodded and stood up, Beyonce followed. Dame and Kelly looked at them as they walked off quickly and disappeared to the back of the library.

"Sex?" Kelly whispered.

"Oh yeah" Dame nodded. They both stifled a laugh and got back to work. Beyonce and Shawn reappeared ten minutes later looking worse for wear. Their hairs and clothing were all over the place. They both sat down and got back to work. Dame and Kelly rolled their eyes.

"That was new and different" Shawn whispered with a chuckle. "I was wondering if we would get back to our old ways here"

"Shut up" Beyonce smiled.

"I most definitely missed you being at the same school as me" He smiled.

"Ssshhhh" Someone from another table said harshly. Beyonce looked at Shawn and they both stifled laughs. He reached for her hand and smiled.

"Do you want to go study in my room?" Shawn whispered.

"We won't get any study done there." Beyonce smiled.

"We are not getting any study done here either" Shawn laughed.

"Very good point" She smiled. "Guys we will meet you later" Beyonce said and packed her stuff. Kelly and Dame nodded and smiled at them.

"Are they always like that?" Kelly asked.

"You have seen nothing yet" Dame chuckled.

"SSHHHH" The person from the other table snapped more loudly.

"Yeah yeah chill out" Dame frowned and went back to work.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 21 - Crazy In Love (I just had to)

Shawn took Beyonce's hand as they walked back to her dorm room. Beyonce looked at him, he was in a world of his own. She was worried, he had been like that all day. When her and Kelly had lunch with him and Dame earlier he barely said two words.

"Shawn?" Beyonce said and nudged him, he looked at her.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Yeah um fine" He smiled. They got to Beyonce's room.

"Kellz?" Beyonce called as they walked inside. No answer. "She must be out."

"Probably getting drunk with Dame" Shawn smiled. He collapsed on the couch and switched on the TV. Beyonce walked into her room to get a shower and change. When she walked back out Shawn was once again in a world of his own, she said beside him and dragged him from his thoughts.

"What is wrong with you?" She frowned. Shawn regarded her for a minute.

"Bee I have been thinking a lot about this" He started.

"About what?" She asked.

"I want you to marry me" Shawn said quickly.

"What?" Beyonce asked shocked.

"I want you to marry me" He said again more slowly.

"Are you insane? We are still in college Shawn" Beyonce frowned.

"Bee that doesn't matter"

"You're serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious, Bee it doesn't matter that we are still in college. I am in love with you and I already know I am going to spend the rest of my life with you, so why wait? Let’s get married" He said.

"What? Like now?" Beyonce frowned.

"Would you?" Shawn asked.

"Shawn... I am seventeen"

"So? Come on Bee you need to live a little"

"Shawn this is marriage, and I am sick of you using that line against me" Beyonce frowned.

"I love you though Bee and I want you to be my wife" Shawn pleaded.

"Where would we go?" She asked.

"Vegas" Shawn shrugged. "I have this weeks allowance from my dad, you know what my dad is like Bee he gave me like a grand" He shrugged. "It will do for us to get there and get married."

"You have really thought about this" Beyonce said.

"Yeah it’s all I have been thinking about." Shawn said never breaking eye contact with her.

"My mom will kill me. Your mom will kill you" Beyonce said.

"So? It’s not about them, it’s about us" Shawn said.

"You're sure about this?" She frowned.

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life" Shawn said.

"We need witnesses"

"Kelly and Dame can come" Shawn smiled.

"They will laugh at us Shawn" Beyonce frowned, still not sure about this.

"We won't tell them until we get there"

"How do we pull that off?" She asked skeptically.

"Dame will go because it’s a weekend in Vegas and you can make Kelly go, she is your best friend." Shawn smiled.

"Are we really going to do this?" Beyonce asked.

"I hope so, because the sooner you are Beyonce Carter the better." Shawn smiled. "Will you marry me?" He asked. Beyonce looked him in the eye, there was a desperation and a vulnerability that she had never seen before. He was serious, he really wanted to marry her, this weekend.

"Yes" She nodded. Sahwn smiled. "Yes I'll marry you" Beyonce smiled. Shawn hugged her tightly. "We have to pack and track down Dame and Kelly."

"Yeah. You get Kelly I'll get Dame, I'll check for the next flight and book it on my dad's credit card. Meet you here in an hour?" Shawn smiled.

"Yeah" Beyonce nodded. Shawn kissed her quickly before jumping up and running out. Beyonce couldn't believe this, she was actually going to marry him. She dialed Kelly's number.

"What’s up ?" Kelly said.

"Where are you?"

"Just heading upstairs now"

"Great"

"Why?"

"Because we are going to Vegas for the weekend"

"Who are?" Kelly frowned and walked into her room. Beyonce hung up.

"Me, you, Shawn and Dame"

"Why?"

"Just to go to Vegas" Beyonce lied. "You got your allowance right?"

"Of course. So Vegas? Like now?" Kelly frowned in confusion.

"Yeah. Shawn is booking, so pack" Beyonce smiled.

"I know you're hiding something from me Bee." Kelly said and walked into her room to pack. Kelly knew Beyonce like the back of her hand already, they only knew each other a month but Beyonce was never this close to anyone before, not even LaToya. Kelly was her person. Her sister. Beyonce packed a dress to get married in. She walked out of her room with her suitcase and her and Kelly waited for the boys.

"Vegas ladies" Dame smirked and hugged Beyonce. "Ready?"

"Let’s go" Beyonce smiled. Kelly and Dame walked out, Shawn put his arm around Beyonce and they followed.

"What time is our flight?" Beyonce whispered.

"Seven" Shawn smiled and kissed her. He took her hand.

"Who's car are we taking?" Dame asked.

"Mine is bigger" Shawn shrugged. Dame nodded and they headed towards the car. They put in their luggage in the trunk. Dame hopped in the front with Shawn, leaving Kelly and Beyonce in the back and they headed to the airport.

They arrived in Vegas and checked into a hotel. Shawn and Beyonce got a double room together, Dame and Kelly each got singles.

"So I saw a nice chapel down the street. You ready for this Bee?" Shawn smiled.

"No but let’s do it" Beyonce laughed. She kissed him and they both got changed. Shawn wore a suit while Beyonce wore a long white dress, it wasn't perfect but it was perfect to them. They met Dame and Kelly in the lobby.

"Why are you two so over dressed?" Dame frowned.

"We didn't just come here for a weekend in Vegas" Shawn admitted.

"Then why?" Dame asked. Kelly smacked his arm.

"They are getting married" Kelly said in shock, Beyonce and Shawn nodded. Dame's eyes grew wide.

"Are you both crazy?" Kelly and Dame shouted.

"Yeah we are" Shawn smiled. "We need witnesses"

"You want us to witness the charade?" Kelly frowned.

"Please Kellz." Meredith pouted.

"Your both idiots. You're still in college" Dame said.

"Come on ya'll" Shawn sighed.

"You're too young" Dame said.

"We are doing this with or without you guys" Shawn said.

"Have you even got a ring?" Kelly asked him.

"Um..." shawn blushed.

"You are such an idiot. Right, Shawn and I are going to get rings, Dame you take Bee and meet us at the chapel in an hour" Kelly said. She rolled her eyes and grabbed Shawn's arm, dragging him outside.

"That's why I love her" Beyonce laughed. "Come on Hun lets go explore this place"

"I can't believe your marrying him Bee" Dame smiled.

"Me either trust me" Beyonce sighed. "I love him and I trust him so yeah we are getting married" She smiled.

"Insane" Dame chuckled and put his arm around her.

"It is I know" Beyonce nodded. They walked around for a little while before meeting Kelly and Shawn at the chapel. Beyonce smiled and kissed him. They were getting married.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride" The Elvis impersonator smiled. Shawn pulled Beyonce against him and kissed her softly. They were married, officially. Beyonce Knowles was now Beyonce Carter. It was just them, Dame, Kelly and the Elvis guy and Beyonce couldn't be happier. She kissed Shawn again and they left the chapel. She looked at her ring, it was simple, just plain gold. It was surreal, they were married.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Thu May 06, 2021 12:45 am
Chapter 23 - We Got Married

"Bee, time is rolling." Shawn frowned and tapped his watch.

"Oh shut up" Beyonce rolled her eyes. "Go do something useful and put the bags in the car husband" She laughed. Shawn scowled at her and grabbed her bags.

"The ring comes with a whip I see" Kelly smiled.

"You know it. Ok baby, see you soon. What time is your flight?"

"Three."

"You want us to drop you at the airport?"

"No I'll just get a cab. See you soon"

"Ok bye" Beyonce smiled. She walked down to Shawn and got into the car.

"You ready for this?"

"Our parents are going to kill us" Beyonce sighed.

"Oh yeah. Your house first or mine?"

"Mine please, hopefully your dad will just be there when we go."

"I want to do it before the girls get home"

"We will" Beyonce smiled. Shawn took her hand and they headed home for Thanksgiving.

"Mom I'm home" Beyonce called.

"Maybe she is at the hospital" Shawn suggested.

"She isn't" Tina smiled from behind them. She hugged Beyonce quickly. "What is the matter with you two?" Tina asked when she saw how jumpy they were being.

"Um mom, well um..." Beyonce was speechless, she looked to Shawn for help. He looked more scared than her.

"What did you two do?" Tina frowned. "Please say you’re not pregnant Bee."

"Oh God no" Beyonce shook her head.

"Then what?" Tina asked.

"Well um a few weeks ago we um..." Beyonce tried again. Tina was concerned now, Beyonce and Shawn both looked so scared.

"What happened? Just tell me, one of you" Tina said.

"We got married" Beyonce muttered.

"Married? You two got Married?" Tina shouted.

"Yes" Beyonce sighed, she held out her hand and showed the ring. Tina reached for Shawn's hand and looked at his ring as well.

"You both are still in school for God's sake. Beyonce you are seventeen, what the hell where you thinking?" Tina ranted.

"We are in love mom"

"And this couldn't wait until the both of you are done with school? Beyonce you have another seven years of school. Shawn you have your law internship to think about. You're both too young for this" Tina sighed. She sat down at the table.

"I love Beyonce, I couldn't wait. I wanted her to be my wife. I know we are going to be together for life." Shawn explained.

"Love fades Shawn's. Can you tell me you will still be in love after all your years building your careers?"

"I know I will. I am going to love Beyonce forever" Shawn smiled and took her
hand.

"I hope it works, for the both of your sakes" Tina sighed. "Have you told your parents Shawn?"

"No" he sighed. "Not yet"

"You better go do it then"

"Mom are you angry?" Beyonce asked.

"No sweetie. I'm not angry... I just, your both so young." Tina said, she looked at Beyonce. "Come here sweetie" She hugged her tightly. "I'm not angry"

"Thank you for not being angry mom"

"Now go tell your parents Shawn" Tina smiled. Shawn and Beyonce walked out of the house and to the walked into Shawn's house.

"Mom, dad, I'm home" Shawn called. James walked out to the foyer and smiled brightly.

"My son" He smiled and hugged Shawn. "Baby girl" He smiled and hugged her too.

"Where is mom?" Shawn asked.

"She went up to Angie's they should be home by tomorrow." James shrugged. They walked into the kitchen. James leaned against the counter and stared at them. "Why are you two so nervous looking?" He folded his arms and watched them.

"No reason" Shawn said quickly.

"Shawn Corey Carter I know when you’re lying, right now you are lying"

"Um dad, well um..." Shawn tried. Beyonce couldn't stop the smile spreading across her face. He left her to deal with her mother alone, he was going to tell his dad alone. James stared at them.

"You know I got my credit card bill. There was a charge for tickets to Vegas. Is this what it’s about?"

"Sort of" Shawn muttered.

"Spit it out son" James frowned.

"We got married in Vegas" Beyonce blurted out, she was tired of waiting for Shawn to say it. James looked at them shocked.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah" Shawn said nervously. James shocked both of them by smiling.

"You got my son down the aisle?" He asked. "My son?"

"He actually dragged me down the aisle" Beyonce smiled.

"Wow" James smiled. "Welcome to the family Bee, although I already thought of you as another daughter" He smiled.

"You’re not angry?" Shawn asked.

"Of course not, in case I left any doubt I love Beyonce. She is by far the best decision you have ever made" James smiled. Beyonce blushed.

"Thanks dad." Shawn smiled.

"I can't say the same for your mother. Good luck with that"

"Well actually dad, I was hoping you could tell her."

"Oh hell no, I am not facing that fury, you are on your own there" He laughed.

"Thanks" Shawn muttered.

"Staying here tonight?"

"Since mom is away why not" Derek smiled. "What about Michelle, Jasmine and Tasha?"

"Tomorrow"

"Right" Shawn nodded.

"I have to go to the office. See you two later. So your actually a Carter now Bee"

"Yes" She blushed.

"Excellent" He smiled and walked out.

"Thank God he took it well" Beyonce smiled.

"Yeah" Shawn smiled and kissed her.

"Come on Mrs Carter we will go up to my room"

"Right Mr. Carter" Beyonce giggled. She looked at her gold ring again and smiled brightly, it had been a month but still she couldn't believe they were married.

"James we are home" Gloria called as she walked into the house, Shawn's sister Angie was close behind her. Shawn and Beyonce jumped and looked around, this is the moment they had been dreading all day. Gloria smiled brightly when she saw them. "Aw kids James didn't tell me you guys were here" She beamed and hugged them both. "When did you two get home?"

"Yesterday" Shawn shrugged.

"Hey loser" Angie smirked.

"Bitch" Shawn nodded.

"Hey Bee" Angie smiled.

"Hey Ang" Beyonce smiled back. James leaned in the doorway and smirked at Beyonce and Shawn.

"Daddy" Angie smiled and hugged him.

"Where is Dame?" Gloria asked.

"Train wreck parents wanted to see him, he will be here today" Shawn smiled. He looked at Beyonce nervously but she looked just as terrified as him.

"Angie come in here and help me with something will you?" James smiled. She nodded, James smiled at Shawn and Beyonce.

"OK what’s wrong?" Gloria frowned.

"Um mom, we um... A month ago we um..." Shawn muttered.

"Tell me"

"We got married" Shawn whispered. Gloria's face fell.

"YOU WHAT?" She shouted. Shawn held up his left hand that was bearing his wedding ring.

"We got married" He said again. Gloria's face went red with anger. Beyonce winced and went for Shawn's hand.

"YOU ARE 20 YEARS OLD SHAWN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Gloria shouted. "You both have your whole lives ahead of you. Are you two completely stupid?"

"Mom" Shawn sighed.

"You have ruined your lives you both realize that don't you?" She ranted.

"Beyonce you are 17 what the hell were you thinking?"

"I just..." Beyonce started

"You what? You love him? Do you love each other that much? This is marriage we are talking about and you two are children. You are both too young for this" Gloria shouted.

"You two got MARRIED?" Angie said in shock. Shawn nodded sheepishly at his sister. "This is too good, I am calling Jazz" She laughed and ran upstairs. James walked into the living room as well.

"Did you know about this?" Gloria shouted at James. James nodded. "You didn't think to tell me that our only son has thrown his life away?"

"Gloria please relax" James sighed.

"RELAX?" She shouted. James looked at a very scared looking Beyonce and Shawn and gently pulled Gloria away from them.

"Gloria, they love each other and no matter what we say they are doing this. Hell its already done but if you keep going like this he won't forgive you." James sighed.
"They are married babe, if it fails he is going to need us to be supportive and if it works then you were wrong for reacting this way, either way our son needs us ok?" He smiled. Gloria took a deep breath and looked over at her son and his wife. It was the first time she ever really looked at them, Beyonce had her arms around Shawn's neck as he whispered in her ear. The way her son looked at Beyonce spoke wonders.

"They are in love" Gloria gasped.

"He worships the ground she walks on" James smiled. "It’s going to work Gloria because a love they have doesn't come around twice. I think you know that" James smiled and kissed her softly. She nodded and walked back to Shawn and Beyonce.

"I'm sorry" She sighed.

"No mom we are sorry, we shouldn't have just sprung it on you" Shawn sighed.

"No baby boy, its ok. If you two are sure about this then I am happy for you" She smiled sadly. Shawn smiled brightly and got up to hug his mother.

"Thank you" He whispered. Gloria nodded and hugged her son tighter. Beyonce stood up and stepped away from the moment. James put his arm around her.

"See baby girl, it’s all going to be fine" James smiled.

"Yeah" she muttered and lay her head on his chest.

"Now that we told everyone it feels more real right?" Shawn whispered.

"Yeah" Beyonce smiled and squeezed his hand. Shawn and Beyonce left the group early to go to bed. She climbed on to the bed and straddled him. He ran his hands up her legs and looked up at her. "Baby are you sure we have done the right thing, getting married I mean?" She asked cautiously.

"Yes I believe I do, you know why?" He smiled.

"Why?"

"Because I am going to love you forever Beyonce Carter" He smiled. Beyonce felt her heart lurch and leaned down to kiss him, maybe this would work.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 24 - 10 Years Later

Beyonce, sat on the plane, she was so tired of crying but her tears never seemed to stop coming. She was distracted from her sorrow and dragged back to reality with one word.

"Mama?" Her son said. Beyonce looked at him.

"Yeah baby" Beyonce tried to smile but failed miserably.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"I told you baby, we are going to New York. Where grandma and grandpa are" Beyonce said. She wiped her eyes quickly.

"Why is daddy not with us?"

"Daddy won't be with us for a while" She said.

"Mama I want to go home" He frowned. "I want to go home to my daddy"

"Baby we are going to New York where mommy will be working."

"I don't want to live in New York. We are only going there because you’re mad at daddy and it’s not fair"

"Sweetie please"

"No I hate you" He said. Beyonce sighed and laid her head back. How is it that she was the bad guy? It was only natural she reasoned, he was only four. Beyonce was easiest to blame.

"Beyonce it’s not what you think." Shawn screamed. "Please don't do this, you're being irrational"
Beyonce slapped Shawn hard across the face. "I'm being irrational?" She screamed.

"You do this to me and I'm being irrational. Our marriage is over, I have done a lot of things for you and I believe in the vows we took but I will not do infidelity!"

"It wasn't like that" Shawn tried.

"I want a divorce" Beyonce cried and walked out of their bedroom. She grabbed their four year old son and walked out of Shawn's life.

Shawn sat at his desk in his office completely confused and heartbroken, it all happened so fast, one minute they were a happy family, the next Beyonce walked out with their son in tow. Sadness took over and he began to cry, Shawn Carter has never cried but losing the love of his life was something to cry about. He picked up his phone and dialed his father’s number

Hello?" James answered.

"Dad" Shawn sighed.

"Son how are you?" He smiled. Shawn couldn't stop the sobs from coming.

"Shawn?" James said concerned.

"She's left me" Shawn cried into the phone.

"Oh son" James sighed. "What happened?"

"It was just... I can't really explain" Shawn sighed.

"Was it your fault?"

"Sort of"

"Define left?"

"I mean she packed her stuff, took our son and left" Shawn cried. "What am I going to do without her dad?"

"Shawn do you love her?"

"You know I do, more than anything"

"Is your marriage worth saving?"

"Yes" He nodded.

"Then you fight like hell to save it, and get that girl back because in case it skipped your attention she is the best thing that has ever happened to you"

"I know she is. What if I can't dad? I can't live in this world without her, she is everything to me"

"You will be able to son" James smiled. "Beyonce loves you, she always has"

"I don't even know where she is gone"

"Find out. Go get your wife back" James smiled.

"Ok." Shawn nodded. "Ok" He repeated again. "Bye dad"

"Bye son" James smiled and hung up, Shawn felt a bit better after that conversation but he didn't even know where to start looking for Beyonce.

Beyonce dropped off her bags at her parents’ house and went to Mount Sinai Hospital, where her mother was Head Of General and her father was Chief Of Surgery. It was also the hospital that Beyonce was now doing her third year of her Residency. She took her son by the hand and they walked through the halls.

Damon Dash strutted through the halls of Mount Sinai where he was Head Of Plastics. He looked hot in his scrubs and he knew it. He stopped when he saw familiar figure. It couldn't be, she was in Houston with his best friend and their son. He looked at the little boy, small, sandy color braids. It was them.

"Beyonce?" Dame called. Beyonce turned and came face to face with Dame. He walked over and stood in front of her.

"Dame" Beyonce smiled. Dame looked down at the little boy he hadn't seen in a month.

"And you are?" Dame smiled.

"It’s me uncle Dame, Shawn James Carter" He smiled.

"Who?" Dame asked.

"Jamie" He giggled.

"Jamie? My God you're so big I did not recognize you at all" Dame laughed

"I'm not" Jamie shook his head.

"Right" Dame chuckled. "Where is Shawn?"

"Not here" Beyonce sighed. Dame looked at her concerned.

"Jamie, your grandpa's office is just at the end of the hall there. He is inside why don't you go down to him?" Dame suggested.

"OK." Jamie said and ran down to Richard's office. Dame pulled Beyonce into an on call room.

"Bee?" He questioned. Beyonce fell apart, Dame pulled her into his arms.

"Beyonce tell me" Dame said. His voice laced with concern. "What happened?"

"He... He cheated on me" Beyonce cried.

"He what?" Dame said outraged. "With who?"

"Jamie's nanny"

"Oh Bee" Dame sighed. "What happened?"

"I walked in and they were both in the shower. I just grabbed Jamie and left."
Beyonce cried. "How could he Dame after so long together?"

"Where you having problems?"

"No of course not. It’s us" Beyonce sighed. "We were still us"

"It’s ok Be, it will be ok. Where are you staying?" Dame asked.

"With my parents"

"You can stay with me. You and Jamie" He smiled. "I missed you Bee"

"I missed you too" Beyonce nodded and hugged him again. "I missed you so much" She cried.

"Oh Dame" He sighed and held her close. Beyonce finally found her composure and they went to Richard's office.

"Oh baby girl come here" Richard sighed and held his daughter close. Jamie was sitting at the computer.

"Um Richard we are going to stay with Dame instead. We don't want to put you out"

"You wouldn't be Bee" Richard reassured.

"No its fine Richard honestly" Beyonce sighed.

"I don't want to stay there mama I want to go home" Jamie frowned.

"Honey we have talked about this" Beyonce sighed.

"You're being mean to daddy, I want to go home to daddy now" Jamie said.

"Jamie..."

"No mama I want to go home" He cried.

"Hey lil man come on lets go down and we will get you something to drink" Dame smiled and took Jamie. He smiled at Beyonce and left. She collapsed on the couch and put her head in her hands. Richard sat beside her and put his arm around her.

"He hates me" Beyonce sighed. "My son hates me"

"He doesn't hate you, he just misses his dad" Richard smiled sadly.

"I am so tired dad" Beyonce sighed.

"I know baby. It will be OK" Richard soothed. Beyonce put her head on Richard's shoulder and cried.
Leticia
Leticia
Admin

Chapter 24 - Forgivness

The nurses stared as an incredibly sexy man walked into the hospital. He was wearing an expensive black suit, watch and sunglasses. His entire appeal was absolutely breath taking but what was he doing here? He walked over to the nurses station and smiled at them. Their hearts melted, he was perfect.

"Hi I was wondering if you could page Beyonce Carter for me please" He smiled.

"Carter?" The nurse frowned.

"Yeah she is a doctor here apparently. She started last week"

"Dr. Beyonce Knowles started last week sir" The nurse smiled. Shawn's heart tightened, she hasn't used the Knowles name since she was seventeen.

"Yeah Dr. Knowles" He sighed knowing his voice was shaking.

"Of course sir" She smiled and dialed Beyonce's pager number. Shawn stood waiting.

"Daddy!" Jamie beamed from behind Shawn. Shawn turned and smiled at his son.

"Hey little man" He smiled and took Jamie in his arms.

"Are you here for good daddy?"

"I hope so Jay." Shawn sighed and hugged his son. Beyonce walked towards the nurses station but stopped dead when she saw Shawn with Jamie. Shawn turned and stared at her.

"What are you doing here?" Beyonce frowned.

"Why do you think I'm here Bee?" Shawn sighed.

"No Shawn you have to leave. I told you already our marriage is over" Beyonce said sadly.

"Mama" Jamie cried.

"Bee we took vows" Shawn sighed.

"I don't remember infidelity Shawn" She said and walked away from him.

"Beyonce" He called.

"I am not doing this here Shawn" Beyonce said and kept walking.

"Come on little man we will go do something" He smiled and put Jamie down and took his hand. They both walked out of the hospital.

"Daddy? Are you and mama over?"

"No son, me and mama will be ok soon" Shawn smiled. They got into the Mercedes he rented and drove away from the hospital. "Is there anything to do here?" Shawn asked Jamie.

"Yep! There is a lot to do daddy. It's always so busy" Jamie smiled. Shawn looked at Jamie and smiled.

"Who you tellin?"

"Daddy why are you wearing a suit?" Jamie asked.

"I came straight from a meeting" Shawn smiled. "I didn't have time to change. Why am I embarrassing you looking like this?" Shawn smiled.

"A little" Jamie giggled.

"Well sorry" Shawn chuckled.

"Daddy I want to go home" Jamie sighed.

"We will be going home soon son I promise" Shawn smiled and picked Jamie up. They spent the rest of the day sightseeing. Shawn drove to Dame's apartment later that night to bring Jamie home and hopefully get his wife back. He knocked on the door; Dame opened it and smiled at him.

"Hey man" Dame sighed.

"Is she here?"

"Yeah" He nodded, Jamie ran inside. "Come on Jay we will go play videogames in my room" Dame smiled.  Jamie nodded and ran after Dame.  Shawn walked in and looked at Beyonce.

"Bee..." Shawn sighed.

"I don't want to hear your excuses Shawn I just want you to go" Beyonce said sadly.

"Jesus Bee do you honestly think I would do that to you?" Shawn snapped. "I promised you when you were fifteen that I would never cheat on you and I never have. I love you for God's sake. I love you more that life itself, that will never change."

"I caught you Shawn" Beyonce frowned.

"I thought it was you. I was in the shower and she got in behind me. I thought she was you. God Bee I would never do that to you. You have to believe me." Shawn pleaded.

"And the fact that you were kissing her?"

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I turned around and realized it wasn't you and she pulled me in for a kiss. That's when you walked in. I didn't have a chance to do anything. She was insane Bee. Telling me how she loves me and all this shit. I never even noticed her before that." Shawn frowned in disgust. Beyonce looked at him then turned away to look out the window. Shawn walked behind her and put his arms around her waist. "I love you so much Beyonce." He whispered in her ear, he felt her melt against him and let out a breath of relief, life without her wasn't worth living. "I love you just as much as I did when I asked you to marry me in that dorm room. I haven't even looked at another woman since I was seventeen, never mind sleep with one" He whispered and kissed her neck. She tilted her head to give him better access. He turned her around and kissed her lips.

"I missed you" Beyonce sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I missed you too" Shawn sighed and breathed her in, he never got sick of her scent it always drove him wild. "I love you Beyonce Carter"

"I love you too" Beyonce smiled.

//Okay for those who read this in ROC board the next update will start the continuation of this story. I’m not sure if I’m going to post it there yet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum